[iOS][Music] Alphabet list missing

Theres a list of letters on the right hand side to help navigate songs when theyre in alphabetical order... it was super helpful and I used it all the time. Mine suddenly disappeared though :-( Is this a new update or did i change it somehow? 

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Search-Alphabet-scroll-bar/idi-p/4696419

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Comments
randomuser3
Casual Listener

Yeah, same for me. Why on earth would you remove such a handy feature, it makes no sense !! Bring it back 

siriannijoe3

It was an extremely useful tool to have especially for us avid listeners that have a huge library saved. Now it is unbelievably frustrating to find the specific album or song you are looking for in your library.

joealien94
Regular

This update is TRASH honestly. No alphabet chart anymore for convenient scrolling, and 85% of my music is gone from my library. If this is not fixed soon, Spotify is going to lose a customer. 

I do not see WHY they would feel the need to do such a big change when it was near perfect the way it was before. It was a very bad idea. 

Firmamento
Casual Listener

SPOTIFY, DO YOU HEAR US????

Change your interface back to the way it was... It was literally near perfect. Had no issues with ti whatsoever.

The only thing I would ask you add to the old interface is that you allow for an extension of the "Recently played" list history that includes songs, playlists, albums, song radios, etc.

Please listen to your loyal, paying customers and revert to the old interface or implement logical features such as an alphabetized list of songs and albums available to view. Thank you.

maevebutt
Casual Listener
I know right!!! I think they feel the need to continue changing things as a company to stay fresh but it was literally perfect..
Chloprete
Casual Listener

Yes, PLEASE at least bring back the alphabet on the right hand side. My finger is raw from scrolling. REALY not a fan of this new format

Jtiegs

Yes! Revert back to the old format!

Flaffenbam

If nothing else revert the stupid decision to take away the quick scroll alphabet on the right of the screen!  If I decide I want to listen to a band like Yes, now instead of quickly tapping near Y I have to manually scroll the an ever growing list of hundreds of artists....so handy when on the move....

Edit:-  I very rarely complain about changes many companies make, instead I usually just leave.  Please don’t make me cancel my subscription Spotify.  I have loved using the service so far.

user-removed
Not applicable

Absolutely the worst update in history. I have so many albums and songs on my phone and in my computer that I forget what's in there sometimes and would browse ALPHABETICALLY to find them.

Thanks for nothing Spotify.

I am canceling my subscription immediately!!!

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Search-Alphabet-scroll-bar/idi-p/4696419

We have also merged the votes from this idea to that original one. More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here