[iOS][Other] Airpods make app stop music, doesn't resume

Hi all,

I recently purchased airpods and have run into a quite annoying bug. I'm not exactly sure what causes it, or if it's even an issue with Spotify, but sometimes the app decides to just stop playing music. I press play and it just highlights itself black like it's just been pressed and never plays music. I skip to the next track and the time left on the song is just dashes, but when I go back to the track I was just listening too, those current numbers are still there. It's like it's frozen in time.

I have an iPhone 7 running iOS 12.1.2 and my Spotify app is version 8.4.89.675. I'll try to update both my phone and Spotify, but just thought this issue should be brought to attention.

Updated on 2019-01-27

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

Please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)
0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-01-27

Seems like you're having an issue worth investigating.

Please search for the issue in the respective help section and post there to be in the loop. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic, so it can fixed.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. :)