Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS][Other] Equalizer on Apple Watch

When I listen to music, I like to tune it to a very specific sound signature. Right now compared to the iPhone, my watch always sounds dull through my AirPods. Therefore, I don’t like listening to music offline on my watch as it does not sound very good. Adding this feature would mean me listening more often on just my apple watch on runs and other situations.

Updated on 2023-09-30

We appreciate your input to the Idea Exchange. However, it appears that your submission has not accumulated enough votes to be prioritized at this time.

As a result, we are updating its status to Case Closed. If we have any further updates, we will be sure to share them with you. If you are still passionate about it, we encourage you to start a new thread to try to get more popularity and support from other users.

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.

Comments
OscarDC
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2022-03-30

Hello @Sclievre,

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes. 

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2022-06-28

Hey @Sclievre 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

taivlaca

Does this idea really need 50 votes to move forward? Those of us who have hearing loss depend on equalizers to improve the quality of playback of music or podcasts from a smartphone or a watch.  Having the equalizer on the iWatch version of the Spotify would improve our experience substantially. Perhaps you can think of it as an accessibility issue and prioritize implementing a solution. 

Luan
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2023-09-30

We appreciate your input to the Idea Exchange. However, it appears that your submission has not accumulated enough votes to be prioritized at this time.

As a result, we are updating its status to Case Closed. If we have any further updates, we will be sure to share them with you. If you are still passionate about it, we encourage you to start a new thread to try to get more popularity and support from other users.

For more details about how the Ideas Exchange works, please refer to here.