[iOS][Other] Spybot takeover

I was playing music (playlist) and twice this morning it changed to something else entirely while stopping to output on my speakers. I checked and it says that it is outputting on something called Spybot. It also showed a graphic that suggested that it was a speaker. I do not have such a speaker on my network. The wifi is coming through the Eero system. I told Spotify to forget the spybot speaker, but it came back automatically. 
What should I do to get rid of this nuisance?

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas)

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

As per our guidelines, the Idea Exchange is the place for the Spotify users to share their suggestions in the form of ideas (or support such ideas)

If you're experiencing issues with the app and need help or would like to discuss specific topics, it'd be great for you to write in the Help Boards or Social!

Related Ideas