[iOS][Playlists] Delete songs from playlist on iPhone in filter mode

Hi,

I often put in a lot of songs in various playlists, and listen to the songs on my iPhone. 

I have about 800 songs in one list. 

Then all of a sudden, a song shows up that I don't like, and I want to remove it from the playlist. 

There is no function to easily get rid of "bad songs" when playing on a phone. 

Same thing on PC. 

Even when I filter a playlist by artist or album, I cannot edit the playlist and delete the song. I need to scroll and try to find the song when showing all songs, and then edit, and then lastly delete it. 

It is a hassle. 

So, please consider to add a simple functionality to delete songs in the playlist it is being played from. It would be very valuable, especially on mobile phones. 

2015-05-22 11.36.38.png

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-05-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea.
You might also want to add your kudos to a similar idea about deleting the current song from the context menu here. ;)

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been reposted here.

Updated: 2016-05-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (50 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active & recent ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!