[iOS][Playlists] Making adding songs to playlists more intuitive.

iPhone user. @**bleep** have many playlists. I take them very seriously. I also use Spotify 99.9% on my phone. When I have a new song or I'm adding any song to any type of playlist, I don't like to miss any playlists it could potentially fit into. Sometimes I love a song so much and it fits into many different playlists, this leads me to have to add that one song too many different playlists by selecting the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner, then "add to playlist" then I have to select the one playlist. I think it would be much easier if when you were selecting what playlist to add it to if on that page there would be a button saying "add to multiple playlists" on the upper right-hand side next to "cancel." If that were a button then you could just select whatever multiple playlists you would want that song to go into, and then "add to playlists". It would be much easier than having to go through the same process a billion times just to add it to the playlists. I know that process is only like 4 buttons. But when you have like 60 playlists and it's a methodical, serious, thought out process, doing that same thing over and over again sucks. My right thumb is sore now from doing it for forever. First-world problems am I right?

Updated on 2020-12-31

Thanks for sharing your idea! It looks like other people feel the same way. A similar idea has already been suggested here - It's well worth giving it a vote to show your support 🙂

Comments
TostiTom
Visitor

I second this a lot, only I have android :P.
But I agree, there should be an easier way to add songs to multiple playlists, to side-note I'd also like to see an option to auto add any song you add to a playlist to my "all" playlist, I use this playlist to save all the songs I like so I can shuffle every good song in a nice mixed playlist. This on the other hand makes me do the whole "add song to playlist" at least twice for every song now.

Xenia
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-12-31

Thanks for sharing your idea! It looks like other people feel the same way. A similar idea has already been suggested here - It's well worth giving it a vote to show your support 🙂

Related Ideas