Announcements

[iOS][Playlists] Playlists featuring albums

When I listen to music, I tend to play a full album. If we could put albums in playlists so it just shows the single ALBUM and not every song in it, we could click on the album art and it immediately plays the whole album. Allow us to open a playlist and it shows just the album cover + name, click on the cover and it plays from the beginning. Currently I have to just save 1 song from every album I want, then I have to click on the album from that song then click play, but if I was able to just see the album cover it would be faster and easier altogether. 

Updated on 2021-12-12

Hey @xFirefawx 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
bimbobo1

I just reported the same missing feature, because it's very unuserfriendly the way it is now.

Show all the albums cover and let "us" click on the album we wish to listen to.. instead of a long row songs.

I use Android, so maybe on IOS is shown another way.

My wish is to show the covers, because on Android, it shows only all the songs of every album in a row..

Alex
Status changed to: New Suggestion

Updated on 2021-09-14

Hello @xFirefawx 

Thanks for submitting your idea to the Idea Exchange!

We've gone ahead and marked this as a new suggestion. Spotify Staff will look into this idea once it reaches the necessary amount of votes.

More info on how your feedback reaches Spotify via the Idea Exchange can be found here.

Cheers!

osornios
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Votes

Updated on 2021-12-12

Hey @xFirefawx 

Your Idea has been submitted a while ago, and unfortunately hasn't gathered enough votes (50 votes within 3 months) to keep it active in the Exchange. Be sure to know that this does not mean that your Idea has been declined by Spotify.

Don't worry, your Idea will still be able to gain more votes, and may get a Live Idea status if it receives enough of them.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂