[iOS][Playlists] Show every artist without needing to be following

Spoiler
Please bring back old artists layout.

Hello,spotify premium member over 2+ years here.

Please bring back the old artist layout where one could find every artist of every song saved regardless if "following” or not, I think that with the recent layout makes an hassle  to find the songs that I have saved of every artist.

For example; I have several songs saved from Queen but don't remember especifically which ones,how many and from which album,before this recent change in artist layout all I had to do was to search the artist and immediately I was shown all of the songs from that band I'd saved so far.

The songs are still saved as far as I know( At least the ones I found so far in my 2000+ songs library) but now if I search certain artist(example Queen) I don't really know which songs I have saved until I check one track a the time because now if I search for artists it shows all of the artist/band official songs/albums,but not the songs I have saved like before which made it a breeze.

There were times that I felt like listening to certain band and it showed all of the songs that I'd saved and I loved when there where tracks that I didn't even remember but they where there which was awesome.

Furthermore all of the artists that I'm NOT "following” have disappeared! Again the songs are there on my library but it's really time consuming just to remember which tracks I have saved from artists that I'm not "following”, I have to look through all the cluster of tracks that I have saved.

I really love Spotify but this recent change makes it a chore to find artist/tracks I'd saved.

Updated on 2019-07-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idi-p/4674895

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here

Related Ideas

Comments
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-07-13

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

A similar idea has also been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Closed-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-Spotify-s-old-UI-back/idi-p/4674895

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found: here