[iOS][Podcasts] Launching podcasts in Saudi Arabia

To block podcasts that are available elsewhere is one thing, but to block a podcast that is exclusively available on Spotify is simply disrespectful to the platform subscribers. I have not been able to watch Joe Rogan’s podcast since it’s only available on Spotify, and they still haven’t launched their podcast services in Saudi Arabia. I would like to have the option to watch one of my favorite podcasts without having to resort to means that are against the user policy, am I asking too much?

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Duplicate ideas. If there’s already an existing idea, you can just add your vote to it.
  • Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.
  • Ideas about availability in other countries.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here

Comments
Ivan
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-12

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Idea posts must follow the Spotify Community Guidelines.
  • Ideas should be posted in English.
  • One change request per Idea. If you have more than one idea please make a new Idea submission for each.
  • Duplicate ideas. If there’s already an existing idea, you can just add your vote to it.
  • Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.
  • Asking for a complete roll back will be closed--we need specific feedback on exactly what you are liking/ disliking about the latest update (but again one idea per thread).
  • Ideas about pricing, subscription or content related requests. We cannot influence those.
  • Ideas about availability in other countries.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here

Related Ideas