[iOS][Search] Search bar plays songs with key words

A few weeks ago, Spotify has changed the way it plays songs after you play a searched song. On previous versions after you play the song you searched for Spotify would play the next song on your playlist the way it was put on the playlist by the user, or if you had your playlist on shuffle it would shuffle to another song on your playlist. Now after the song you searched for stops playing it either plays all the songs on the results of the search bar containing the key word you searched for or in many cases if there are no songs on your playlist that has that key word in it it plays nothing at all (when offline. If online it will play songs suggested by Spotify not on your playlist which I find both annoying). This has destroyed the flow of listening for me because I use the search feature to navigate my very large playlists and I have songs set to play after the song I would search for. I’ve tried getting used to it but I cannot stand this change and I found myself not wanting to use Spotify anymore please fix this. I suggest giving the option of letting the user choose how Spotify will play the next song or simply reverting it to how it used to be. And if you feel the same way please show support so they fix this. 

Updated on 2019-04-30

Seems like this has been fixed by an update as mentioned in the comments => Case closed.

0 Likes
Comments
Ffdp3333
Casual Listener

Update: This issue was resolved on a recent update.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2019-04-30

Seems like this has been fixed by an update as mentioned in the comments => Case closed.