Announcements

[iOS][Social] Dump Spotify

You’re choosing a pathological liar, Joe Rogan, over a Rock and Roll Hall of Famer, Neil Young. We’ll be cancelling our family subscription. You lot are idiots.

Updated on 2022-02-07

Hey @John209,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Comments
sirmixalittle

Indeed, this is a very dumb move.  I'm looking for a new service, so what are the best alternatives to Spotify?

MutualDisdain

I feel guilty when reading these posts threatening to cancel Spotify. I take joy in knowing all the people who are against honest and open science discourse and who likely contributed to the deaths of thousands, now have to use a substandard music service.

Godspeed! At this point those supporting the failed authoritarians deserve the slight misery of a failed cancel campaign. Keep supporting the inept policies of 2 years that have only increased covid deaths, destroyed the world economy, and increased misery. 

Sideburns4life

Neil young took his music off Spotify, maybe you should consider being upset with him and not truth tellers like Joe Rogan. 

DMigsen

I agree with Sideburns. Blame Neil Young who gave Spotify the ridiculous ultimatum. I have no respect for anyone who demands that another artist or content creator is removed.

Ver
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2022-02-07

Hey @John209,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange!

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely point 7: “No pricing, subscription or content related requests.”

Thanks for understanding.

Env: prod