Announcements

[iOS][Social] Greenroom Idea: "The Vibes"

I wanted to suggest an idea for Greenroom. My idea for the application would be that the algorithm could match users with a similar taste on playlists to be placed in a separate room known as “The Vibes.” Almost a curated matchmaking process for fans of the same artists. This way, this virtual meetup would encourage fellow fans to meet in a group and be more targeted than other audio chat room services.

Updated on 2021-09-21

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos yet. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However, this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to continue sharing it to get more kudos. Folks can still add their votes and comments in order to support it.

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here.

Comments
aprilbredael

i love this!

Michaila_m97

Such a great idea!

eb35173

👍

aaronlai1

this is a great idea!

NAIVEonSpotify

Great idea! 

jennamarie033

Definitely a great idea to help bring fans together.

espring1

Such an awesome idea

Cuddlebudd

Yes, more ways to bond and make friends with other people! 

Cuddlebudd

Amazing idea to get people to bond over music!

blakemcclure

Love this! A great way to keep fans engaged, as well as connect them with other fans and showcase other artists!

Env: prod