[iOS][Social] deleting recently played

some people may let their kids listen to spotify on their account and if they don't want them to listen to their own music because it may be too inappropriate for their kids/friends/family then this is where a 'delete your recently played' button would come in handy. you could easily clear your history and everything would be good! 🙂

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey @jessicaabushell,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!

Comments
jknightkt22
Casual Listener

Maybe this was a recent update and I didn't notice, but this is already a feature for me. If I scroll down to the bottom of my recent searches there is already a clear recent searches button. 

Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-01

Hey @jessicaabushell,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “Checking for existing ideas”.

A similar idea has already been suggested here - feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing one.

Cheers!