[iOS][Your Library] Make my library MY library

Going from a long time native music app to a streaming service, I am severely annoyed by the fact that MY Library, is simply a search page for artists I have liked. If I wanted to search, i would go to SEARCH. If I want to listed to the music I have downloaded for offline music, by a single artist, GOOD LUCK. Every time I try to search an artist it brings me to a discover page. If I want to see music I liked, I have to sift through the ENTIRE “liked songs” playlist. This may work well for some people with 30-50 songs, but if I’m looking for an artist or track that I just have a hard time remembering exact name of, I don’t want to look through 3500 tracks to find it, missing it twice. This NEEDS TO BE FIXED. The MY library should be MINE and the SEARCH should be a SEARCH. Stop combining the 2.

Updated on 2020-07-01

Hey @Jsherwood2009 

A similar idea has also been suggested here, and only one thread can exist per idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-Artist-page-that-contains-saved-...

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂

Comments
Visitor

YES PLEASE. It infuriates me that I’ve established a great library only to update my app and have it all gone. Not every song by a particular artist is going to make it into my library, but now there isn’t even an option. If you want even just a single song by an artist, you’re getting every song by that artist. I don’t want to view the artist profile every time I want to shuffle through their songs I’ve saved and downloaded. I shouldn’t have to make a playlist just to save and download one album from an artist. Please fix this, Spotify. 

Visitor

Yes PLEASE! This is the biggest issue I’ve had with Spotify EVER. I’ve been a premium member since 2013 (I switched accounts so it doesn’t show it as that long under this account) and I’ve honestly thought about canceling because of this. This feature was my favorite on this entire app and I cannot convey how much I’d appreciate it to come back.

Rock Star 23
Rock Star 23
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2020-07-01

Hey @Jsherwood2009 

A similar idea has also been suggested here, and only one thread can exist per idea:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Your-Library-Bring-back-Artist-page-that-contains-saved-...

Regardless of status, please vote for it, and add a comment there. Any update on the matter should be posted there.

For more info on how the Ideas Board works, click here. 🙂