[iOS][Your Library] Playlist organization

Please make the playlists go in the chronological order you made them but still keep the pinned feature in order to pin your favorite playlists at the time. Also, please take any recent music that you’ve listened to out of your library. I don’t need to see every artist or song I’ve played especially when you can go back in the history feature and find it there; It crowds my library. 

Updated on 2021-07-08

Hey @Sgvdiver1 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange! We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet two of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “One change request per Idea" and “Checking for existing ideas”.

Note also that pinning playlists in your library and sorting them by recently added is already a feature. You can learn more about it here.

As for removing elements from your Home Screen - a similar idea has already been suggested here. Feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing features and ideas. Make sure to also adhere to the Guidelines above.

Cheers!

Comments
Mihail
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-08

Hey @Sgvdiver1 ,

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange! We’re closing this idea since it doesn’t meet two of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely “One change request per Idea" and “Checking for existing ideas”.

Note also that pinning playlists in your library and sorting them by recently added is already a feature. You can learn more about it here.

As for removing elements from your Home Screen - a similar idea has already been suggested here. Feel free to add your vote to it!

If you think your idea should be considered as separate, feel free to submit it again highlighting how your idea is distinct from the existing features and ideas. Make sure to also adhere to the Guidelines above.

Cheers!

Related Ideas