[iOS][Your Library] Sort by BPM!

Hello! 

I have quite a large number of songs and add new songs daily, making it hard for me to create playlists sorted by BPM. I am a full time college student, an ROTC cadet, and have a job also adding to the difficulty of taking the time to sort out all my music into playlists in general. The one thing I do know is that I generally know the tempo at which I’d like to listen to my music at that moment. Which is why I think for people like myself as well as others such as DJs, dancers, etc. would enjoy a feature that lets us sort our  music by BPM.

Thank you(:

D698E024-75B3-41BF-81E0-74624E72A360.png

Updated on 2019-12-23

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Search-Add-an-option-to-sort-view-music-by-BMP/idi-p/468...

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
xtremepowersRO
Visitor

I am a home DJ and I also would like this feature. It would really help me maintain the mood when listening to some specific music (genre). Although am using the non-premium version, it would still help if I could make a BPM-based playlist.

As an extra-feature to BPM, I think "sort by harmonic key" would also be a great idea.

If any of these two would eventually get implemented, I hope it will work on Android too as am not an IOS user.

Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-12-23

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your idea here in the Community!

Keep in mind that this has already been suggested here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Search-Add-an-option-to-sort-view-music-by-BMP/idi-p/468...

We'd recommend heading over to that idea and adding your +VOTE and feedback there.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.