[iOS][Your Library] iOS app - adding song to playlist

When adding a song to a playlist on the app, my playlists all reshuffle to show the last one with a song added at the top. It would be much easier if the playlists were all in the same order they are when browsing normally, rather than rearranging.

For example: I don't remember the last time I added something to playlist #15, but if I try to add another song to it, I'm scrolling up and down between playlist #1 and playlist #33 looking for it, rather than it being right there around the middle.

Updated on 2021-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Comments
Drproc
Casual Listener

Agree with this. If you have a lot of playlists, it takes too much time to scroll through the list in this strange order. The playlists should be (and used to be) in the order I put them in, so it’s easier to find the correct one. 

Alex
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-07-11

Hello and thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this idea as it doesn’t follow one or more of the following Idea Exchange requirements:

• Unclear ideas. Make sure your suggestion does include enough information for us to understand what you’re requesting.

More information about how the Spotify Idea Exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas