[iOS][Your Music] Options menu on Songs

Loyal user here, been on your platform for over 5 years and going. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I'm writing to request 2 minor fixes, or updates. Both relate to the menu options in a personalised playlist - the options presented when you click the 3 dots on an individual song.

1) Could you please add a 'Delete song from Playlist' option on the menu attached to an individual song in a playlist. This just makes removing the song more straight forward then editing the whole playlist, scrolling to the song and deleting.
2) When clicking the options menu on an individual song and accidentally clicking the 'Add to playlist button', then clicking cancel once all your playlists are shown, this will then revert you back to the playlist you were in. Could you not revert back to the song playlist menu instead? I for one, continuously hit the 'Add to Playlist button' instead of the 'Add to Queue' button. Because of the above, every time i click cancel, i've got to re-click the menu button on the song and then rightly select what i wanted in the first place!

These may not be issues for everyone else, and I appreciate that it may just be my tardiness that has led to the above being annoying for me. However, if you could trial the above with a few focus groups and see what people prefer, this may make the use experience slightly better!

No feedback is bad feedback at the end of the day.

Hope the above was mildly useful.

Kind regards,

Ahmed Randeree

Updated on 2019-04-30

Hello there!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 specific feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. ;)

When you're re-posting this idea(s) in a separate topic(s), please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum.

For example here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Remove-current-Song-from-Playlist/idi-p/4953

Thanks again!

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

Updated on 2019-04-30

Hello there!

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately we can only handle 1 specific feature request per topic, otherwise it's impossible to manage the received kudos / give the idea a proper status.

If you want to start a general feedback topic, that's great! But please use the respective help forum then. ;)

When you're re-posting this idea(s) in a separate topic(s), please make sure to use the search function, since a lot of ideas might already be out there in the ideas forum.

For example here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Remove-current-Song-from-Playlist/idi-p/4953

Thanks again!

P.S: More information about how the ideas exchange works can be found here.