[iOS][Your Music] 'Songs' list sorted by title bugged since latest update [Feedback]

After the latest update, the 'Songs' list is bugged when you sort it by title. Grey bars seperate the songs in such a way that it looks like some kind of alphabetical sorting should've been in place, but instead it's just grey bars. And when I play a song, it plays the one above it, instead of the one I tap.

IMG_0028.PNGThis is what I mean. As you can see, there are 2 grey bars, the bottom one seperates the songs starting with B and C.

And as you can see, I wanted to play California by Delta Spirit, but instead it plays Calamity Song by The Decemberists.

Updated: 2015-07-14

Hi there.
Since this looks like a bug and you've already posted the same topic in the help forum (right place) I will close this topic here since the ideas exchange is for feature requests only. Thanks.

0 Likes

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed
Updated: 2015-07-14

Hi there.
Since this looks like a bug and you've already posted the same topic in the help forum (right place) I will close this topic here since the ideas exchange is for feature requests only. Thanks.