iOS: "Intelligent" font size for long track/album/playlist titles

In many areas (search lists, playlist, Now Playing titles, etc) it would be great if the font size of longer titled items were reduced so we can see more of the title (obviously to an arbitrary minimum).

This is especially useful on albums with long, similarly named tracks, or similarly named playlists in a folder, etc.

I think I've seen examples of this on Music apps of old iPod Nanos.

An alternative suggest is to have scrolling titles, or titles that fully reveal themselves when you tap and hold (again, I think these were present in the Music app of old)

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea

This idea focuses on the "intelligent" font size in the mobile app for longer titles.

If you want to have other options like scrolling to view such a title, check out these ideas here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Display-full-title-on-mobile-devices/idi-p/125053...
http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/iPhone-App-Show-full-name-of-artist-and-song/idi-p/380...

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!