[iPad][Your Music] Grid View for 'You Music'

Hello Spotify,

Why not put a grid view of albums on the iPad like you got in the desktop version? I love that grid view and it is something that I've always missed in spotify for iPad.

And finally, I would like to thank the whole spotify team for making this app a reality. It is a big part of my life, since I love music and I listen to it constantly. You guys made it possible to listen to ALL kinds of stuff whenever you want and with a beautiful interface, all of it amazingly organised and updated.

Thank you so much!

(There probably is some errors here and there, that's cause my first language is Portuguese!)

Update on ‎2016-11-04

Note: This idea has been reposted here.

Hi and thaks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.

Related Ideas

Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: New Idea
Updated: 2015-11-02

Marked as new idea and edited it to let it focus on 1 request.
A similar idea for a queue on iPad has also been suggested here.

Rock Star 21
Rock Star 21
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update on ‎2016-11-04

Note: This idea has been reposted here.

Hi and thaks for your contribution! Your suggestion was submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't received enough kudos. In order to maintain the ideas exchange, ideas are eventually marked inactive. This does not mean that your idea has been rejected: if you still feel strongly about your request, you can repost your idea.