iPhone queue songs

Hi. I have noticed two changes in the spotify app software which makes it more difficult to use on a iPhone.

The first one is when you are on the mobile phone and queue a song that you searched for, the text that confirms that you queued the song will appear under the iPhone keyboard. This makes it harder to see if the song was really added to the queue. It was better before when the affirmative text was displayed high up on the mobile screen.

The second thing is once you have searched for a song, and it is in the last search field, then it is not possible to queue the song, you can only play it or remove it from the latest search list.

These changes have in my opinion made the app worse and if more than I have noticed these changes, it would be very appreciated if you would change back to how it was before.

Best regards

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "One change request per Idea".

Feel free to submit a separate Idea for each suggestion and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Comments
Mario
Status changed to: Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements

Updated on 2021-06-20

Hey there, 

Thanks for bringing your feedback to the Idea Exchange.

We’ll be closing this one as it doesn’t meet one of our Idea Exchange guidelines, namely "One change request per Idea".

Feel free to submit a separate Idea for each suggestion and make sure you follow the above guidelines!

Related Ideas