Forum Posts

[Browse] Hardstyle Playlists created by Spotify

If i search in the big official playlists like sleeping and party.... I can't find anywhere some hardstyle or hardcore only 100x house and dance.And i think its a big shame that we don't have those music to in a official updated playlist .I have a pl...

• Casual Listener
  • If i search in the big official playlists like sleeping and party.... I can't find anywhere some hardstyle or hardcore only 100x house and dance. And i think its a big shame that we don't have those...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

List of ideas/suggestions/bugs :)

-UNIVERSAL SEARCH BUTTON-I have noticed that when I am deep into playlists and/or an artists page, it often takes a lot of "back" button taps to get to the universal search. Therefore I was thinking to fix this problem, you could create a search butt...

• Casual Listener
  • -UNIVERSAL SEARCH BUTTON- I have noticed that when I am deep into playlists and/or an artists page, it often takes a lot of "back" button taps to get to the universal search. Therefore I was thinkin...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
    Other Platform
    Playlists
    Radio
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Hide Artwork on iPhone.

It should be possible to hide/disable the Album Artwork on iPhone lockscreen. I think you should add a feature that makes it possible to choose the size of the artwork, and a choice to disable it completetly on the lockscreen. Some album covers are N...

• Regular
  • It should be possible to hide/disable the Album Artwork on iPhone lockscreen. I think you should add a feature that makes it possible to choose the size of the artwork, and a choice to disable it com...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Keep me logged

Hi there! I was wondering why I have to log in each time I shut down my laptop and turn on again.Could you please "remember my user" so I musn't log in each time I want to use spotify.Thanks!!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! I was wondering why I have to log in each time I shut down my laptop and turn on again. Could you please "remember my user"  so I musn't log in each time I want to use spotify. ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS][Playlists] On The Go Playlist

New to Spotify. I think the old star feature used to function like an on the go playlist. I am about to upgrade to Premium and ditch Google Play, but the biggest hesitation is the lack of an on the go playlist or thumbs up playlist. When I am listeni...

• Casual Listener
  • New to Spotify. I think the old star feature used to function like an on the go playlist. I am about to upgrade to Premium and ditch Google Play, but the biggest hesitation is the lack of an on the g...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS][Your Music]

I think it would be helpful to be able to edit the organization of "My Music", because I've found that certain songs and Artists aren't correctly organized. For example, songs by a certain artist are found in "Various Artists", because they have a fe...

• Regular
  • I think it would be helpful to be able to edit the organization of "My Music", because I've found that certain songs and Artists aren't correctly organized.  For example, songs by a certain arti...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

IOS faster and better queuing

Let IOS have a faster and better way to queue 

• Roadie
  • Let IOS have a faster and better way to queue 
  • iben301
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    queue
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Driving Mode

Hey Community, I use Spotify mainly when driving car, bike or what ever.Despite my normal-sized fingers it's not easy for me to hit the small buttons which are close to each other to navigate through my playlists (pls. see Screenshot): Both at lock-s...

1.png 2.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hey Community,   I use Spotify mainly when driving car, bike or what ever. Despite my normal-sized fingers it's not easy for me to hit the small buttons which are close to each other to navig...
  • commander-m
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Available Offline Decay

Add an Available Offline option that when a song isn't played for a specified time interval that is is removed from Available Offline. It could be a # of weeks/months/years

• Regular
  • Add an Available Offline option that when a song isn't played for a specified time interval that is is removed from Available Offline. It could be a # of weeks/months/years     
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    local files
    Mobile
    Your Music
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

list of artists albums.

after the last couple of updates ( impossible!!!!!!! on the desktop, very!!!!!! impractical on IOS) I find that I can no longer get to a particular artist's album list. the only thing that shows they're now are the popular top 5 songs, follow, relate...

• Casual Listener
  • after the last couple of updates ( impossible!!!!!!! on the desktop, very!!!!!! impractical on IOS) I find that I can no longer get to a particular artist's album list. the only thing that s...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    Desktop
    iOS
    Search
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

spotify personal assistant

hey y'all i wonder if yall can make spotify personal assistant for the next update she will tell u when new music comes out reads your inbox u can tell her to pause stop play the music connect to ipad iphone mac ipod and change the volume from 0% to ...

• Roadie
  • hey y'all i wonder if yall can make spotify personal assistant for the next update  she will tell u when new music comes out reads your inbox u can tell her to pause stop play...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Spotify music free to everyone on the go!

I would like Spotify to let their listeners listen to any song premium members can listen to on the go with ads.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like Spotify to let their listeners listen to any song premium members can listen to on the go with ads.
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

New Privacy Options (Recently Played)

I've been Spotify for almost 3 years now and love the new look and feel. However with all this new social integration, I am always concerned with my choices of music being revealed. I know that you can hide tracks and artists recently played from you...

• Regular
  • I've been Spotify for almost 3 years now and love the new look and feel. However with all this new social integration, I am always concerned with my choices of music being revealed. I know that ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Privacy
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Screen wake up at beginning of track in mobile apps

Mostly in random / radio play modes, when you cannot easily predict what and from which artist can be playing now, I find myself going to the mobile device and waking up screen for some seconds to read what is playing now. This, of course, interrupti...

• Casual Listener
  • Mostly in random / radio play modes, when you cannot easily predict what and from which artist can be playing now, I find myself going to the mobile device and waking up screen for some seconds to re...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
    Mobile
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

BMW Connected Drive * Play Queue missing * & Bluetooth Integration

1) There is no option to access the Play Queue of a Playlist or Album. The Play Queue is not displayed, neither on the big screen, nor in the Cluster or Head-Up Display. There is just the option to go to the NEXT or PREVIOUS track, but you don`t know...

• Casual Listener
  • 1) There is no option to access the Play Queue  of a Playlist or Album. The Play Queue is not displayed, neither on the big screen, nor in the Cluster or Head-Up Display. There is just the optio...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • BMW
    iOS
    Play Que
    Play queue
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Swipe song to the left to queue it

Queue songs - Slide the song of your choice to the left. Since this gesture doesn't have a function, as of now, use it for this. This is ofcourse only for touch devices. A computer has more accurate controls. On my cell it can be a pain to queue a so...

• Casual Listener
  • Queue songs - Slide the song of your choice to the left. Since this gesture doesn't have a function, as of now, use it for this. This is ofcourse only for touch devices. A computer has more accur...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Connect - Control from desktop

Considering that Spotify stubbornly refuses to add support for Chromecast and Airplay while continuing to push for their own function Spotify Connect, I feel that a function to control an Android or iOS client from the desktop app would be a great id...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ndroid or iOS client from the desktop app would be a great idea.   As it stands now, I can control a mobile device from another mobile device, my desktop from a mobile device but not a m...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    iOS
    Web Player
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Mobile App Full-Width Artwork

Using both Spotify and Apple's built-in Music app (iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3) I've noticed that album artwork has more visual impact in the Music app. I believe the reason is the artwork stretches edge to edge on the screen without padding on either side. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Using both Spotify and Apple's built-in Music app (iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3) I've noticed that album artwork has more visual impact in the Music app. I believe the reason is the artwork stretches edge t...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Show album info at saved albums overview

When I look at the album info on saved albums, I have to click 'go to album' to see the year it was made and other info. That makes offline a bit harder if I want to listen to a bands newest or oldest album. Put it all on one page, or save it with th...

• Casual Listener
  • When I look at the album info on saved albums, I have to click 'go to album' to see the year it was made and other info. That makes offline a bit harder if I want to listen to a bands newest or oldes...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Album info
    Android
    artist pages
    iOS
    Your Music
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes