Forum Posts

[iOS][Other] Behind the Lyrics on older songs!

Many people listen to old songs, I would suggest to benefit Spotify a ton is to pick a few songs to go to genius for some BTL on some old songs. Like Your Love by The Outfield, things like that! It would be amazing to see how old things used to work.

• Casual Listener
  • Many people listen to old songs, I would suggest to benefit Spotify a ton is to pick a few songs to go to genius for some BTL on some old songs. Like Your Love by The Outfield, things like that! It w...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Add pictures on Playlist option

There should be an option on spotify to where you can add your own pictures to playlist thumbnail. Everyone should have a option to do that where they can collab 4 pictures into one onto the thumbnail of there playlist. They can chose the pictures fr...

• Music Fan
  • There should be an option on spotify to where you can add your own pictures to playlist thumbnail. Everyone should have a option to do that where they can collab 4 pictures into one onto the thumbnai...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Spotify community Radio

I was thinking was if spotify had a option where the whole spotify community had a radio where people can request songs on spotify. And if those songs are good spotify can add them to the community radio. And the community radio can see what everyone...

• Music Fan
  • I was thinking was if spotify had a option where the whole spotify community had a radio where people can request songs on spotify. And if those songs are good spotify can add them to the community r...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile][Other] Please add the Liar City podcast

Hi All - This is my favorite podcast: http://liarcity.com/. I tried a few Android podcast players and did not really like them. I do like the Spotify podcast player but unfortunately my favorite podcast is not availalbe. Is there anything you can do ...

• Regular
  • Hi All - This is my favorite podcast: http://liarcity.com/. I tried a few Android podcast players and did not really like them. I do like the Spotify podcast player but unfortunately my favorite...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Mudem o lugar disso

Varias vezes cliquei nisso e perdi toda as minhas musicas   

2017-03-13 19.58.32.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Varias vezes cliquei nisso e perdi toda as minhas musicas      
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Equalizer/ Sound Settings for individual songs

Would be great if individual Equalizer setting could be saved as Personal Setting.And Spotify should remember the output device for each saved setting and automatically select the correct equalizer setting.

• Casual Listener
  • Would be great if individual Equalizer setting could be saved as Personal Setting. And Spotify should remember the output device for each saved setting and automatically select the correct equalizer...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Play list ''calm & focussed''

Make it ''Calm & Focused'' please. I know it's bothering me more than it should and I am working on it.

• Casual Listener
  • Make it ''Calm & Focused'' please. I know it's bothering me more than it should and I am working on it.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Improvements to Spotify!!!

1) Add a 'Recently Added' options to your playlists!2) If you accidentally add a song twice to the same playlist it should say 'song is already in playlist' NOTE: I am switching over from Deezer and they already have these!

• Casual Listener
  • 1) Add a 'Recently Added' options to your playlists! 2) If you accidentally add a song twice to the same playlist it should say 'song is already in playlist'    NOTE: I am switching over...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] top 50 Russia

We have top 50 of each country oh the World but not Russian Top 50 :-(. Top 50 Russia ! We Need Top 50 RUSSIA! Тop 50 РОССИЯ!

• Casual Listener
  • We have top 50 of each country oh the World but not Russian Top 50 :-(. Top 50 Russia ! We Need Top 50 RUSSIA! Тop 50 РОССИЯ!
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Helping form

Hey guys! I got an idea for improve help on community. Is it possible to create form to have minimum information on the situation before treating it.Exemple: this is a scenarioCommunity user name: ******Spotify user name:*******Plan status: PremiumDe...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys! I got an idea for improve help on community. Is it possible to create form to have minimum information on the situation before treating it. Exemple: this is a scenario Community user ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] SXSW Spotify House - Early access for attendees

Premium users who have attended the Spotify House in the past should get early/escalated access as a thank you for our continued & loyal support.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium users who have attended the Spotify House in the past should get early/escalated access as a thank you for our continued & loyal support.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Commercial

If I watch the commercial I REALLY wanna hear the music for 30 minutes. Usyally its something between 15 to 20 minutes and then next commercial break comes.

• Casual Listener
  • If I watch the commercial I REALLY wanna hear the music for 30 minutes. Usyally its something between 15 to 20 minutes and then next commercial break comes.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Option to have music playback automatically continue on Bluetooth disconnect.

It would be nice to have an option to continue to play music when Bluetooth disconnects. Looks like this was listed as a bug before and was "fixed" around ICS. An option to enable or disable this behavior would be awesome.XiaaLive Pro has this option...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to have an option to continue to play music when Bluetooth disconnects. Looks like this was listed as a bug before and was "fixed" around ICS. An option to enable or disable this beh...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Huge banner always displayed even for premium users

I use web player daily at work - because we cannot install spotify in the corporate environment. I am a premium user. I use adblocker and I constantly receive this notification.if i disable adblocker I get this banner (of similar content) every singl...

2017-02-22_18-08-03.png 2017-02-22_18-08-46.png
  • Music Fan
  • I use web player daily at work - because we cannot install spotify in the corporate environment. I am a premium user. I use adblocker and I constantly receive this notification. if i disable a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Fan Insights Add Daily Streams Tab

Hi there,We already have 'Monthly Listeners, Daily Listeners, Fans' it would be amazing to have 'Daily Streams' tab added at the moment this is possible but you have to download the CSV file and sort it out in Excel. It would be great just to see it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, We already have 'Monthly Listeners, Daily Listeners, Fans' it would be amazing to have 'Daily Streams' tab added at the moment this is possible but you have to download the CSV file and so...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] A song is mistitled

On Lady Gaga's album Born This Way (Special Edition), there's a song called "Scheiße." However, on Spotify, the song is called "ScheiBe." This is incorrect - the actual title uses the German letter "ß," where the incorrect one on Spotify uses the let...

• Casual Listener
  • On Lady Gaga's album Born This Way (Special Edition), there's a song called "Scheiße." However, on Spotify, the song is called "ScheiBe." This is incorrect - the actual title uses the German letter "...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Voting Suggestions

my suggestion would be to put up a voting webpage on your guy's website asking what the listeners/customers of spotify asking them what they would like in the next update and submit any bugs and tell you guys what they/we the listeners like and disli...

• Casual Listener
  • my suggestion would be to put up a voting webpage on your guy's website asking what the listeners/customers of spotify asking them what they would like in the next update and submit any bugs and tell...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Music] Spotify Summer Concert

$200-$4003-5 daysSome of spotify's best artists preforming constantly to kick off the Summer of 2017.Multiple stages so you can choose which type of music you are interested in listening just like the Spotify premium perk. Ideas to improve this are g...

• Casual Listener
  • $200-$400 3-5 days Some of spotify's best artists preforming constantly to kick off the Summer of 2017. Multiple stages so you can choose which type of music you are interested in listening just l...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] Respond to Applications for Commercial Use of Streaming SDK

Hello I made an application to include the streaming features of the Android SDK into my Android app named Wakeify (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matthewmitchell.wakeify) in December. I have heard nothing back. When I contacted of...

• Roadie
  • Hello   I made an application to include the streaming features of the Android SDK into my Android app named Wakeify (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.matthewmitchell.wakeify)...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Embedded Tracks: Skip through tracks (Scrubbing)

When a spotify song link is embeded into a website you are not able to skip through the track on the embed link, you have to go out of the website and in to spotify to skip through. Please introduce a way to skip directly through the embed.

• Regular
  • When a spotify song link is embeded into a website you are not able to skip through the track on the embed link, you have to go out of the website and in to spotify to skip through. Please intro...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes