Announcements

Forum Posts

[Desktop] Bring back Playlist Icons in the Sidebar

"Just why did the icons get removed?" You ask? I asked the same exact thing as icons don't affect anything, as a matter of fact, they make everything better. Other than that this is a pretty self-explanatory idea, but my thoughts are, if we bring bac...

2016-07-31 (14).png Capture.PNG
  • Music Fan
  • "Just why did the icons get removed?" You ask? I asked the same exact thing as icons don't affect anything, as a matter of fact, they make everything better. Other than that this is a pretty self-e...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Interface for managing the Spotify Premium Family account

Hey, it would be very cool, if there was a possibility to manage my own Spotify Premium account with an App

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, it would be very cool, if there was a possibility to manage my own Spotify Premium account with an App
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Web Player] Include album name in div "track-info" so there's all info available

Hello,in the new web player there's no option to scrobble, but there's a Chrome extension that reads data from the code and sends it for scrobbling. The problem is, that there's only artist and track name given directly in the code in div "track-info...

• Regular
  • Hello, in the new web player there's no option to scrobble, but there's a Chrome extension that reads data from the code and sends it for scrobbling. The problem is, that there's only artist and tra...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Sharing??

So has sharing music been nerfed? The old sharing option drop down would list an area where you could insert names of people in your friends list. Now it is just some hot bar with facebook, twitter, copy link etc. There appears no way to share a song...

• Regular
  • ...acebook, twitter, copy link etc.  There appears no way to share a song with a friend other than sending them some link.  This is annoying if they do not use facebook or the other options o...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Spotify plays wrong song

There is very embarrassing that this platform plays wrong song, the even more frustrated thing is there is no where to report it. Please search for Leo Ku with song name wu kong (悟空), go to check with other platform like Youtube to verify what is the...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ith other platform like Youtube to verify what is the exact song of this.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Queue downloaded Songs while offline

Currently, if you have no internet connection on the iOS app (I don't have an android device to test this on), you are unable to queue songs. I have quite a large playlist downloaded to my device, and you are given the option to queue songs, but they...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nd you are given the option to queue songs, but they aren't actually queued. I feel this could be a big job, trying to then sync the queue with other devices once you regain internet connection etc. b...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] More Community Filters

I think it would be awesome if those of us who like answering questions in the community could filter out topics that have answers. That way we don't have to scroll as long.

• Community Legend
  • I think it would be awesome if those of us who like answering questions in the community could filter out topics that have answers. That way we don't have to scroll as long.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] When "Ideas" get 19 pages of comments and a few hundred votes, Spotify should answer

I posted an "idea" a while ago, which was merged into this other "idea":https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Web-Player-Bring-back-the-old-web-player/idi-p/1586701/page/19#comments It has 19 pages of comments, and 344 votes currently, but the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I posted an "idea" a while ago, which was merged into this other "idea": https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Web-Player-Bring-back-the-old-web-player/idi-p/1586701/page/19#comments &n...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other]

Hi! Before the registration for the premium there was the "playing right now window" and the "jump to the next song" button. Please put it back, without that I lost myself and very annoying to discover new music, this ruin the good experience about s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! Before the registration for the premium there was the "playing right now window" and the "jump to the next song" button. Please put it back, without that I lost myself and very annoying to discov...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Incorrect Tags/Needed Merger of 2 seperatly listed artists

I have compiled a list of incorrect tags on Spotify, (e.g. Jeanine Tesori who scored Nights In Rodanthe is the same woman who wrote Shrek The Musical, Fun Home, etc.). I would love to share that list (maybe even get hired as the theatre data speciali...

• Casual Listener
  • ...riginal cast. Why can you find one and not the other? Thank You, Michael
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Spotify Ads

there are too many adds in a row its hard to work out and here ads for 2 min strate make it 1 ad every 3 songs and make the adds 15 seconds long it began to not beworth it the ad sponsers havent been working only half the time its really anoying

• Casual Listener
  • there are too many adds in a row its hard to work out and here ads for 2 min strate make it 1 ad every 3 songs and make the adds 15 seconds long it began to not beworth it    the ad spons...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Social] In Place of Messages, Create a "Shared With Me" Playlist

I know that the Messages feature is dead, and I am in the small group that is sad about it. In its place, how about a playlist called "Shared With Me"? Like "Release Radar" or other followed Playlists, updates will happen in the background. When you ...

• Casual Listener
  • I know that the Messages feature is dead, and I am in the small group that is sad about it. In its place, how about a playlist called "Shared With Me"?   Like "Release Radar" or other f...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] How to Submit a Podcast.

Hello, Funny that when I look at my Android app on my library, I can tap on Podcasts. However, you still do not have a way for people to submit their podcasts onto Spotify. I do have a podcast myself. And I think that both iTunes and Google Play has ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hello,   Funny that when I look at my Android app on my library, I can tap on Podcasts. However, you still do not have a way for people to submit their podcasts onto Spotify. I do have a podca...
  • midnightstarr
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Ads] Generic User Ad Targeting

To increase the number of people who subscribe for a premium account, you need to hook them in the first X hours of audio.For example, a consider system where during the first month (or perhaps 50 hours of audio) a user uses free-version, Spotify pla...

• Casual Listener
  • To increase the number of people who subscribe for a premium account, you need to hook them in the first X hours of audio. For example, a consider system where during  the first month (or perha...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Ban the anti-tobacco ad (with the auction voice)

I was wondering if you could add a feature where we could ban a single ad on spotify because for some reason I keep getting this extra loud anti-tobacco ad pretty much every time ads play and it is making me want to kill myself. Its the one with the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if you could add a feature where we could ban a single ad on spotify because for some reason I keep getting this extra loud anti-tobacco ad pretty much every time ads play and it is m...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Stop removing features and unnecessary changes

Off the top of my head I can think of a bunch of nice features that have been removed3rd party add ins (visualisers, equalisers)LyricsShuffle all (in folder)Stars system (Your music is seriously poor for desktop users)NOTIFICATION BELL (seriously, wh...

• Roadie
  • Off the top of my head I can think of a bunch of nice features that have been removed 3rd party add ins (visualisers, equalisers) Lyrics Shuffle all (in folder) Stars system (Your music is serio...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Daily Mix] Link Daily Mixes with Concert Notifications

The 6 Daily Mix are a really improve for discover new music. What it could be really cool is link it with concerts notifications. To be able to know if there are any artists playing in town from the selected daily mix. The user could choose which dai...

• Casual Listener
  • The 6 Daily Mix are a really improve for discover new music. What it could be really cool is link it with concerts notifications. To be able to know if there are any artists playing in town from the ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Env: prod