Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Other] "Idea Status: Not Right Now" be better or honestly explained

Accross the Spotify Community page designed for sharing users ideas with Spotify to greater improve the service there are many ideas, some basic like asking for the return of a feature (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Other-Please...

• Regular
  • ...ommunity.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Other-Please-bring-back-the-option-of-being-able-to/idi-p/546212), asking for something new (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Xbox-One-app/i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] broken UI and bad UX after recent update

Recent UI update made your application useless on many car devices (with tablet like landscape screens). One can see wonderful splash pictures but the only visible button to log in is the "sign-up with facebook". Existing (premium!) users cannot log ...

• Not applicable
  • Recent UI update made your application useless on many car devices ( with tablet like landscape screens). One can see wonderful splash pictures but the only visible button to log in is the "sign-up ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Bigger Media Control Buttons (Play, Pause, Skip)

I use the desktop app on a MS Surface Pro. The play, forward back and other media control buttons are very small. I'd like to not to have to use the surface pen everytime I want to play, pause or forward a song. If you could make these more "finger" ...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the desktop app on a MS Surface Pro.  The play, forward back and other media control buttons are very small.  I'd like to not to have to use the surface pen everytime I want to p...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Use e-mail for communication

Make it easy to contact spotify via email. Put an email address up on the page for contact information, and everywhere that makes it easy to find it. Then i will be easier to contant spotify when something regarding Spotisfy goes wrong, and a user ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Make it easy to contact spotify via email. Put an email address up on the page for contact information, and everywhere that makes it easy to find it. Then i will be easier to contant spotify when som...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] Spotify running in notification panel

At some point, a Spotify notification was running in the notification pane when listening to music. It's gone now. It was convenient to change songs, pause or play the music.

• Casual Listener
  • At some point, a Spotify notification was running in the notification pane when listening to music. It's gone now. It was convenient to change songs, pause or play the music.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

:)

• Casual Listener
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] 2016 Wasn't Great

Change the ad from "2016 was great, thanks to you! Buy our stuff" to "2016 wasn't great, start off 2017 the right way with three months of spotify premium for only $0.99" It seems a lot more geniune. Just an idea.

• Casual Listener
  • Change the ad from "2016 was great, thanks to you! Buy our stuff" to "2016 wasn't great, start off 2017 the right way with three months of spotify premium for only $0.99"     It seems a lot...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] offline status via a background colour indicator

I would love to see my online / offline status during use via a background or header colour. Currently I have to check in settings each time to see if I'm using my phone data allowance or not.Customisable colour options would be nice a nice touch.

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to see my online / offline status during use via a background or header colour. Currently I have to check in settings each time to see if I'm using my phone data allowance or not. Custo...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] bring back singles on artists pages

recently you can only view albums, top songs and playlists. unless this is an error in experiencing, then this needs to be fixed asap

• Casual Listener
  • recently you can only view albums, top songs and playlists. unless this is an error in experiencing, then this needs to be fixed asap
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile][Other] Both side navigation

Make a side menu on both sides of the screen. In the left side menu is the navigation, with Start, browse, etc. below are all playlist with playlist-folders. And at the bottom of the menu are add new playlist, Account and settings. In the right side ...

• Casual Listener
  • Make a side menu on both sides of the screen. In the left side menu is the navigation, with Start, browse, etc. below are all playlist with playlist-folders. And at the bottom of the menu are add new...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Limiting/compression

On the go it is very annoying constantly having to adjust the volume of the tracks. Some tracks are louder than other tracks. Normalisation doesn't help a thing here. Radio stations use limiters and compressors to make sure music is not distorted whi...

• Regular
  • On the go it is very annoying constantly having to adjust the volume of the tracks. Some tracks are louder than other tracks. Normalisation doesn't help a thing here. Radio stations use limiters a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Web Player][Other] Downloads

I've got a problem. I have premium (of course). I made a custom playlist that has over 2,000 songs (Major Metal). I have it downloaded on three other devices (apparently). Two of those devices no longer work and the last one was completely wiped. Tha...

• Casual Listener
  • I've got a problem. I have premium (of course). I made a custom playlist that has over 2,000 songs (Major Metal). I have it downloaded on three other devices (apparently). Two of those devices no l...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] option to force Spotify to play in background regardless of other apps.

This is of particular annoyance otherwise when e.g. switching to an app like pokemon go where it has the option for sound (which I have disabled) but Spotify pauses and gives me no option to turn this behaviour off. Forces the user to use the notific...

• Casual Listener
  • This is of particular annoyance otherwise when e.g. switching to an app like pokemon go where it has the option for sound (which I have disabled) but Spotify pauses and gives me no option to turn t...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS][Other] App should pick up from where you left off

App should pick up from where you left off. So let's say you used the app on a desktop of laptop and you leave to go somewhere. You exit or close the app and on the go you use the Spotify app on your phone. It then loads the song and part of the song...

• Not applicable
  • App should pick up from where you left off. So let's say you used the app on a desktop of laptop and you leave to go somewhere. You exit or close the app and on the go you use the Spotify app on your...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Go back to old spotify

Spotify Premium is dumb you literally can do nothing without it. Bring back some off the old things that you could use without premuim like in your own playlists unlimitated skips. Download your playlists and listen offline.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Premium is dumb you literally can do nothing without it. Bring back some off the old things that you could use without premuim like in your own playlists unlimitated skips. Download your play...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] Use the Spotify Icon in the Status bar again

A Recent update changed it, so that the Android status bar up top doesn't show the Spotify icon, but a thumbnail of tge Album Cover of the currently playing song.While this is a neat idea, i have to say i don't like it and would like the old icon bac...

• Regular
  • A Recent update changed it, so that the Android status bar up top doesn't show the Spotify icon, but a thumbnail of tge Album Cover of the currently playing song. While this is a neat idea, i have...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Option to disable the Windows 10 Media Notification

I'd like to have an option to disable the Windows 10 Media Notification, because I've developed an Programm which does the same, but in a better way for me. So please make it Optional Thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to have an option to disable the Windows 10 Media Notification, because I've developed an Programm which does the same, but in a better way for me. So please make it Optional   Thanks...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Manque de français

J'aime vraiment Spotify, mais il y a un manque de disponibilité à l'information en français. Par exemple, la biographie de l'artiste n'est offerte qu'en anglais. La «Community» Spotify semble également être offerte seulement en anglais. Aussi, dans l...

• Casual Listener
  • J'aime vraiment Spotify, mais il y a un manque de disponibilité à l'information en français. Par exemple, la biographie de l'artiste n'est offerte qu'en anglais. La «Community» Spotify semble égaleme...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] There is no option to communicate with Spotify

I have a problem to troubleshoot that is not covered in the "talk to the community" issues. I find no way of emailing Spotify to ask for help. The contact Spotify should have an option for that.

• Casual Listener
  • I have a problem to troubleshoot that is not covered in the "talk to the community" issues.  I find no way of emailing Spotify to ask for help.     The contact Spotify should h...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes