Forum Posts

[Android][Other] Nova posição para botão de acesso ao Chromecast no Android

Boa tarde,Gostaria de sugerir que mudassem o botão de acesso ao Chromecast para algo parecido com o que temos no Netflix, YouTube, etc, pois ficaria mais fácil sua utilização.Obrigado

• Casual Listener
  • Boa tarde, Gostaria de sugerir que mudassem o botão de acesso ao Chromecast para algo parecido com o que temos no Netflix, YouTube, etc, pois ficaria mais fácil sua utilização. Obrigado
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] New artists pages

It's ridiculous that you can't get all artists/labels easy access to customize their artist pages.I mean, how hard can it be?? Crappy Apple Music let you into Connect in no time at all. No matter how small you are.... This is a disgrace and a darn pa...

• Casual Listener
  • It's ridiculous that you can't get all artists/labels easy access to customize their artist pages. I mean, how hard can it be?? Crappy Apple Music let you into Connect in no time at all. No matter...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] I'd like to add to Spotify my albums with standard music tonyvernon1@gmail.com. Contact me

I am TONY VERNON. tonyvernon1@gmail.comSinger, performer, trumpet and piano player.I sing standards, boleros, tangos, etc. in 12 languages.Very good music wich Spotify does not have.If you contact me, I can send my albums.Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • I am TONY VERNON. tonyvernon1@gmail.com Singer, performer, trumpet and piano player. I sing standards, boleros, tangos, etc. in 12 languages. Very good music wich Spotify does not have. If you co...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Make it easier for users to point out errors and help with disambiguation

First, someone needs to clean up the artist "Edwin" - there are albums in there that belong to at least three different artists.https://open.spotify.com/artist/6KGoYByQcKFk2PJRuer0oqSecond, you need to make it easier for us users to point this stuff ...

• Music Fan
  • ...eed to make it easier for us users to point this stuff out and suggest fixes to your database.  In some cases you have the same artist in there twice, in other cases you have the wrong albums a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] More information in "About" section of artist.

Hello. A lot of playlists I listen to have artist I have never heard of and probably recorded their song in a basement. Kudos to them! It'd be nice if Spotify let them include information about their music, who they are, where they are from etc etc A...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. A lot of playlists I listen to have artist I have never heard of and probably recorded their song in a basement. Kudos to them! It'd be nice if Spotify let them include information about their...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Additional Shuffle Status (Save between Sessions)

Dear developers,the shuffle mode works fine in general. One thing, however, bothers me everytime. The shuffle mode is very inconsistent in the phone application. If you click on the button 'Shuffle' the shuffle symbol is activated and it stays activa...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear developers, the shuffle mode works fine in general. One thing, however, bothers me everytime. The shuffle mode is very inconsistent in the phone application. If you click on the button 'Shuff...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Chrome Notifications for the Spotify Community

I'd love to receive a Chrome pop-up/notification if one of my reply's got accepted as a solution, someone likes my post or when someone mentions me in the community! These notifications are implemented in a lot of sites nowadays, it would be cool if ...

• Composer
  • I'd love to receive a Chrome pop-up/notification if one of my reply's got accepted as a solution, someone likes my post or when someone mentions me in the community! These notifications are impleme...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Same Daily Mix Across Devices

I have a long commute for my job. I listen to music on the way to work and while I'm at work. I use Spotify Desktop while I'm at work and then on my Android on the way to and from. I noticed that the Daily Mix differs between different devices on the...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a long commute for my job.  I listen to music on the way to work and while I'm at work.  I use Spotify Desktop while I'm at work and then on my Android on the way to and from.  ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Are

• Casual Listener
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Play/stop

Maybe you can add the possibility of choosing a keyboard button to pause or restart the current song that would be so useful

• Casual Listener
  • Maybe you can add the possibility of choosing a keyboard button to pause or restart the current song that would be so useful
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Accounts] Carry Over Conversations When Merging Accounts

When you merge two Spotify accounts into one, there should be a way to bring the messages from the account that will be deleted into the main account.

• Casual Listener
  • When you merge two Spotify accounts into one, there should be a way to bring the messages from the account that will be deleted into the main account.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Bug - Login - Greek language

From time to time (every couple of months) it seems that my preferences switch language from English to Greek... for no reason at all. It pisses me off. It might be hard for some people to change the language back when operating in greek alphabet. pl...

• Casual Listener
  • From time to time (every couple of months) it seems that my preferences switch language from English to Greek... for no reason at all. It pisses me off. It might be hard for some people to ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] On opening the app continue from where I left

When I open the app (Android), I want to continue with what I was listening to and in the context in which I was listening to it. Currently the app opens with the last played track on the playbar at the bottom on top of the bottom menu and mostly in ...

• Music Fan
  • When I open the app (Android), I want to continue with what I was listening to and in the context in which I was listening to it. Currently the app opens with the last played track on the playba...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile][Other] Different Player Model

I like the way that the player looks when you're on the New Music Friday playlist and I think that it's a great idea to fully integrate it into Spotify for Android and iOS. (Besides the buttons fading after a bit)

• Casual Listener
  • I like the way that the player looks when you're on the New Music Friday playlist and I think that it's a great idea to fully integrate it into Spotify for Android and iOS. (Besides the buttons fadin...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Allow Multiple Devices

Hi, It has come to my attention recently that Spotify has been having a lag time whenever I am using two different devices. I have a different playlist on my laptop and on my phone. The question is, why not allow at least one of each type of device t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   It has come to my attention recently that Spotify has been having a lag time whenever I am using two different devices. I have a different playlist on my laptop and on my phone. The ques...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Remove label more songs will load as you listen

The label that is at the bottom of the screen when listening to the radio is rather annoying. I understand that you are trying to let the listener now that more songs will be added as you listen. The issue is that once you get down towards the bottom...

• Casual Listener
  • The label that is at the bottom of the screen when listening to the radio is rather annoying.  I understand that you are trying to let the listener now that more songs will be added as you liste...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] N/A

• Casual Listener
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile][Other] Twenty one pilots

Can you add the twenty one pilots albums Regional At Best and No Phun Intended. Please

• Not applicable
  • Can you add the twenty one pilots albums Regional At Best and No Phun Intended. Please
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] "Idea Status: Not Right Now" be better or honestly explained

Accross the Spotify Community page designed for sharing users ideas with Spotify to greater improve the service there are many ideas, some basic like asking for the return of a feature (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Other-Please...

• Regular
  • ...ommunity.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Desktop-Other-Please-bring-back-the-option-of-being-able-to/idi-p/546212), asking for something new (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Spotify-Xbox-One-app/i...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes