Announcements

Forum Posts

[iOS][Other] Crossfade slider in Playback on iPad app

Is the crossfade slider in Playback on the Spotify iPad app set to off automatically after I downloaded and/or got/bought it from the App Store?

• Casual Listener
  • Is the crossfade slider in Playback on the Spotify iPad app set to off automatically after I downloaded and/or got/bought it from the App Store?
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Some song names are wrong

I am a premium user for over 2 years now and I have been noticing that some less known artists' songs are named wrong. There is no way to report those issues so I am suggesting that there should be an option to report these kinds of problems in long-...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a premium user for over 2 years now and I have been noticing that some less known artists' songs are named wrong. There is no way to report those issues so I am suggesting that there should...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 1 votes

[Android] Tap/slap phone "gestures" for playback control

Since I as probably a lot of other people working in the industry need to use protective headphones which are connected with a normal auxiliary cable (no remote for song switching, pause/play). It can be a real pain to take off gloves to just play ne...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I as probably a lot of other people working in the industry need to use protective headphones which are connected with a normal auxiliary cable (no remote for song switching, pause/play). It c...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 2 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Make the app accessible for the colour blind

The Shuffle and Repeat icons on iOS and Mac (and I assume elsewhere) use colour to signify their state. People who suffer from Monochromany (color blindness - seeing all in greyscale) find it hard to infer which state these buttons are (as all they s...

Spotify-Shuffle-Off.png Spotify-Shuffle-On.png
  • Regular
  • The Shuffle and Repeat icons on iOS and Mac (and I assume elsewhere) use colour to signify their state.   People who suffer from Monochromany (color blindness - seeing all in greyscale) f...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 10 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 10 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Trojan Condom Ad

To Whom It May Concern At Spotify: I was extremely disappointed to hear a Trojan Condom Advertisement play on Spotify. I use Spotify to listen to music and I also have played it for my little brothers to listen. I feel that it is highly inappropriate...

• Casual Listener
  • To Whom It May Concern At Spotify:   I was extremely disappointed to hear a Trojan Condom Advertisement play on Spotify.  I use Spotify to listen to music and I also have played it f...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] return "remove this track" option to queue

for some reason, recent upgrade removed this option.yes, they added a 'clear' button, but it removes all tracks.i just want to remove individual tracks from my queue.thanks

• Music Fan
  • for some reason, recent upgrade removed this option. yes, they added a 'clear' button, but it removes all tracks. i just want to remove individual tracks from my queue. thanks 
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Song Request

Could you guys the song "Running in the 90's" featured in Initial D? I think is a very good song many people would like if it were added to the Spotify library.Here is for you guy to know,Initial D - Running in the 90's

• Casual Listener
  • Could you guys the song "Running in the 90's" featured in Initial D? I think is a very good song many people would like if it were added to the Spotify library. Here is for you guy to know, Initial...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Chris Robinson Brotherhood

Sure would be cool if Spotify would add/complete the Chris Robinson Brotherhood catalog! There's really only a sampling of their stuff - why not add it all! So much great music to share...Please. thanks!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Sure would be cool if Spotify would add/complete the Chris Robinson Brotherhood catalog!  There's really only a sampling of their stuff - why not add it all!  So much great music to share.....
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Windows Phone][Other] Throw the windows phone app on the trash, it's easier !

Just pull the cord guys, less problems, for you, for the users, you don't spend money on something that you guys have courage to call an app, so just turn the f**k this s**t mode on, there's no point keeping an app like that, it's a dead-living. Sent...

• Casual Listener
  • Just pull the cord guys, less problems, for you, for the users, you don't spend money on something that you guys have courage to call an app, so just turn the f**k this s**t mode on, there's no point...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Music Stops After Ads

Why does the music stop after an ad? Everytime an ad is played, the music does not continue afterward. I try clicking on a different song but the "selected song will play after the ad" message pops up. This is after the ad has already played. I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does the music stop after an ad? Everytime an ad is played, the music does not continue afterward. I try clicking on a different song but the "selected song will play after the ad" message pops u...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] iPod Classic Compatibility?

I believe that in order to improve Spotify and to make it more accessible to others, there should be an option to download your Spotify playlists and songs either to iTunes or to the iPod itself directly. The iPod Classic is obviously unable to use t...

• Visitor
  • I believe that in order to improve Spotify and to make it more accessible to others, there should be an option to download your Spotify playlists and songs either to iTunes or to the iPod itself d...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Cyrillic Alphabetic System for Bulgarian artists and songs

I am from Bulgaria and I am verry happy with your service. I wonder why the most of Bulgarian artists and song names are written with English letters, while they could be in the original Cyrillic alphabet? For example I'm looking for the popular sing...

• Casual Listener
  • I am from Bulgaria and I am verry happy with your service. I wonder why the most of Bulgarian artists and song names are written with English letters, while they could be in the original Cyrillic al...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

[Community] Highlight threads followed by Spotify support

Highlight the threads currently followed by the support team. It is very frustrating not knowing if the feedback is really reaching the support team, especially when you experience technical errors. Color coding could tell if work is in progress... E...

• Roadie
  • Highlight the threads currently followed by the support team. It is very frustrating not knowing if the feedback is really reaching the support team, especially when you experience technical errors. ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] BUG: Alt Space context menu has weird behavior

When i open the "alt space" window context menu(or by clicking on the spotify icon) and move my cursor to the edge of the spotify window, the cursor changes and remains a 'resize' cursor. A collegue also managed to unfocus/leave spotifty context menu...

• Regular
  • ...ollegue also managed to unfocus/leave spotifty context menu and it did not disappear as it normally does with other programs e.g. Firefox. I did not manage to reproduce that one.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Send an album to a friend

Like that you can recommend a song to a friend that you can recommend an album to a friend with spotify or Whatsapp .

• Casual Listener
  • Like that you can recommend a song to a friend that you can recommend an album to a friend with spotify or Whatsapp .
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Similar/Related Artist page

if a artist "artist1" is on the related artist page for "artist2" then Shouldnt "artist2 " be on "artist1" Related artisted page? Follow that? I'm talking mainly about widely unknown but very tallented artist having big names on their relatyed artist...

• Casual Listener
  • if a artist "artist1" is on the related artist page for "artist2" then Shouldnt "artist2 " be on "artist1" Related artisted page? Follow that? I'm talking mainly about widely unknown but very tallent...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile][Other] Go make a partnership with Indonesian Mobile Provider

Go make partnership with more Indonesian Mobile Network Providers to make spotify service free of mobile data charges!

• Casual Listener
  • Go make partnership with more Indonesian Mobile Network Providers to make spotify service free of mobile data charges!
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Touch Scrolling 15/08/2016

I came to use the Spotify app today, and found that the scrolling effect (For TOUCH scrolling!; the mousewheel is just fine) has changed... to as slow as molasses. It's so slow enough that my eyes feel uncomfortable watching it. I'm not sure if there...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eel uncomfortable watching it. I'm not sure if there was an update that changed this, but if there was, please revert it back to what it was like in its previous state. On the other hand, if there w...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Env: prod