Announcements

Forum Posts

[Desktop][Other] 32-bit client for Linux

Hi I would like to see a 32-bit client released for Linux. There already exists a 64-bit .deb package, but according to several threads on the forum, there is not 32-bit client released yet. Not everyone has a newer computer that is 64-bit. I would i...

• Regular
  • Hi I would like to see a 32-bit client released for Linux. There already exists a 64-bit .deb package, but according to several threads on the forum, there is not 32-bit client released yet. Not ever...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Fix multiple Artist pages for a single artist.

Some artists have multiple pages that are very confusing such an example is "Larry Graham and Graham Central Station" has three different pages one for "Larry Graham" one for "Larry Graham and Graham Central Station" and the third "Graham Central Sta...

• Casual Listener
  • Some artists have multiple pages that are very confusing such an example is "Larry Graham and Graham Central Station" has three different pages one for "Larry Graham" one for "Larry Graham and G...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] One sound level for everything

I suggest balanced sound levels for everything...songs, ads, etc. The loudness of the commercials is stupidly loud a lot of times. I have already blown one pair of speakers form loud f'king commercials. I'm tired of this. You'd think that with all th...

• Visitor
  • I suggest balanced sound levels for everything...songs, ads, etc. The loudness of the commercials is stupidly loud a lot of times. I have already blown one pair of speakers form loud f'king commercia...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Mobile] Display Messages grouped by friends (like Desktop)

Make the inbox in the mobile app better. It's frustrating. The way sent songs appear is dumb (in sequence, and not organized together messages from the same friend). I just want to see messages the way I see on the PC for god's sake.

• Casual Listener
  • Make the inbox in the mobile app better. It's frustrating. The way sent songs appear is dumb (in sequence, and not organized together messages from the same friend). I just want to see messages t...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Missing the Queue Display

It's a little frustrating not knowing what's next on the queue. There used to be a list/display in the left column and that was great; I'm not sure why it did not return with the update. I really also liked being able to change the order of the queue...

• Casual Listener
  • It's a little frustrating not knowing what's next on the queue. There used to be a list/display in the left column and that was great; I'm not sure why it did not return with the update. I really als...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Browse] Add 'New Hot Singles' Category

Spotify NEEDS a: (New Hot Singles' ) category under Browse!! With updated songs from all artists associated with spotify..

• Regular
  • Spotify NEEDS a: (New Hot Singles' ) category under Browse!! With updated songs from all artists associated with spotify..
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Making Music Available Offline After Reinstall

When I have to reformat my phone it's a MONUMENTAL pain to Re-Download every, single, solitary song or even artists one by one by one. It takes me an hour at least to click through every artist and check the Offline or use the Download option. Can we...

• Casual Listener
  • When I have to reformat my phone it's a MONUMENTAL pain to Re-Download every, single, solitary song or even artists one by one by one.  It takes me an hour at least to click through every artist...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Forum] Display Gender of Community Users

Some may consider this a privacy issue. I was just thinking... I love Punk Rock, I wish I could see at all the girls that also like Punk Rock. I'm not a creeper or weirdo. But I like girls and shrug, maybe it'd be fun to share some Punk with one or t...

• Roadie
  • Some may consider this a privacy issue. I was just thinking... I love Punk Rock, I wish I could see at all the girls that also like Punk Rock.   I'm not a creeper or weirdo. But I like girls...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Combine commentary tracks with album.

I would like to combine commentary tracks with the album. If you use for instance Lauryn Hill: MTV Unplugged 2.0 it adds a great inpact to hear some commentary while listening to the album, like you would at a concert.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to combine commentary tracks with the album. If you use for instance Lauryn Hill: MTV Unplugged 2.0 it adds a great inpact to hear some commentary while listening to the album, like you ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
    Playlists
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Forum] Adding picture to a post without storing them in picturefolder

I sometime want to show a picture in a post. But the only way i can do that is to upload a picture to my folders, private or public. And some of the pictures are not relevant afterwords. I have therefore deleted them from my album, with the result th...

• Roadie
  • I sometime want to show a picture in a post. But the only way i can do that is to upload a picture to my folders, private or public.   And some of the pictures are not relevant afterwords. I...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Better video editing

I would have so much fun with snapchat if it were possible to edit the transitions between the videos and photos you send, and possibly also add music. I'm thinking different crossover effects like flash, fade, and other fun stuff. Then you could rea...

• Casual Listener
  • ...lash, fade, and other fun stuff. Then you could really make cool stories
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Click on playing song brings um playlist

There was a feature that brought up the actual playlist/radio station/whatever when clicked on the actual playing track (bottom left in windows client). Somewhere around change of year 2014 to 2015 it this feature got lost. Please bring that back! I'...

• Casual Listener
  • There was a feature that brought up the actual playlist/radio station/whatever when clicked on the actual playing track (bottom left in windows client). Somewhere around change of year 2014 to 2015 i...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other Platform][Other] PS4 App - Volume Slider

I suggest that the Spotify player on PS4 has its own independent volume control. Sometimes we just want to cause mayhem on a video game... to theme music! Games run smoothly (even when playing online) while Spotify is running in the background, which...

• Casual Listener
  • I suggest that the Spotify player on PS4 has its own independent volume control.  Sometimes we just want to cause mayhem on a video game... to theme music!  Games run smoothly (even wh...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Windows Phone][Other] Universal app

Develop Spotify as a universal app, so it's the same on Ios, Android and Windows.

• Casual Listener
  • Develop Spotify as a universal app, so it's the same on Ios, Android and Windows.
  • Gangpipe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Control Phone Playback from Desktop

Just throwing this out there: I work a desk job, but walk away from my computer a lot. I like listening to spotify on my phone through headphones so that I can take it with me when I walk away from the computer. It would be neat if Spotify on my Desk...

• Visitor
  • Just throwing this out there:   I work a desk job, but walk away from my computer a lot. I like listening to spotify on my phone through headphones so that I can take it with me when I walk aw...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Search] Ability to search for genre from a country or region

I wish I could issue search commands for a genre from a certain country or region. For example "genre: punk, country: england" or "genre: punk, region: asia".

• Roadie
  • I wish I could issue search commands for a genre from a certain country or region. For example "genre: punk, country: england" or "genre: punk, region: asia".  
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Music] Break-up mode: Filter out love songs

Thankfully I don't need it thanks to lots of medication; but I'm thinking of my future here lol.Spotify should totally add a breakup mode that excludes love songs Random idea.

• Casual Listener
  • Thankfully I don't need it thanks to lots of medication; but I'm thinking of my future here lol. Spotify should totally add a breakup mode that excludes love songs 😛 Random idea.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Other
    Your Music
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Please make the switch style checkboxes easier to use

Whenever I see a switch style checkbox in the Preferences section I want to change its state by clicking the switch and sliding it to the left or right. The switch responds to my action by sliding a few pixels in the desired direction, but then stopp...

switch.jpg
  • Roadie
  • ...y sliding too; Otherwise don't make the checkbox respond to sliding at all (to prevent stupid users like me from thinking they are slide-able)
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Lyric search

I have a song in my head that I heard on the radio, but I don't know the name. Instead of using Google to find the song title, wouldn't it be cool to just type in a few bits of the lyrics into Spotify's search engine and come up with the relevant son...

• Regular
  • I have a song in my head that I heard on the radio, but I don't know the name. Instead of using Google to find the song title, wouldn't it be cool to just type in a few bits of the lyrics into Spotif...
  • stalepie
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Env: prod