Forum Posts

Revise (Norwegian) Related Artists

Why does the norwegian artists only relate to other norwegian artists? Seems like other (international) artists are related to others based on their music style while norwegian artists only relate to other artists based on nationality. This makes it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does the norwegian artists only relate to other norwegian artists? Seems like other (international) artists are related to others based on their music style while norwegian artists only relate t...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Lyrics/Karoke

Hi I was thinking that it would be frecking awesome if there was like a karoke option for spotify Then it could actually be the party app.Ideal use would be on desktop.Prenium use only.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  I was thinking that it would be frecking awesome if there was like a karoke option for spotify  Then it could actually be the party app. Ideal use would be on desktop. Prenium use...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other Platform][Other] Test

Test

• Community Legend
  • Test
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Windows Phone + Desktop Version

Hallo zusammen, ich benutze Spotify für mein Windows Phone und mir fehlen wichtige Funktionen, die es z. B. bei Android lange gibt: 1. Crossfade Einstellung (12 Sekunden maximal) Die Crossfade Einstellung ist eine super Sache, ich hab sie auf meinem ...

• Gig Goer
  • Hallo zusammen,   ich benutze Spotify für mein Windows Phone und mir fehlen wichtige Funktionen, die es z. B. bei Android lange gibt:   1. Crossfade Einstellung (12 Sekunden maximal) &...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other Platform][Other]Report absent son button

I searched a song today and couldnt find it. If there was a button something like " Report absent song", i would report it. bana bir masal anlat baba - yeni türkü . i couldnt find this song from this artist at spotify today which is available at yout...

• Casual Listener
  • I searched a song today and couldnt find it. If there was a button something like " Report absent song", i would report it.   bana bir masal anlat baba  - yeni türkü . i couldnt find this...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • Case Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify we need Czesław's Niemen songs.

There are plenty covers of Czesław Niemen's songs but there arent any original song. Like real Spotify, we need this its a big part of Polish and European culture. Songs like Sen o Warszawie, Pod Papugami or Wspomnienie are realy famous and i dont se...

• Casual Listener
  • There are plenty covers of Czesław Niemen's songs but there arent any original song. Like real Spotify, we need this its a big part of Polish and European culture. Songs like Sen o Warszawie, Pod Pap...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • activity
    Browse
    Other
    Radio
    Search
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Customer Service

Why have you closed my idea. I can't respond to "that auotmated reply directly" - it's address is "noreply@spotify" ********** You need to allow customers to contact you. Customer support is the most lousy I've ever come across. Even your support ema...

• Regular
  • ...potify have taken 3 payments for a single gift card. Customers are important - you should not sit back and think you don't need to work with them, just repeatedly redirect problems back to your other...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist creation automatization

Hi!recently, i started listening to a lot of Rap, so a friend (no spotify user) that is a guru on this music sent me over a list with artists-songs to listen to, while i was searching one by one the songs on the list to add them to a playlist, i was ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! recently, i started listening to a lot of Rap, so a friend (no spotify user) that is a guru on this music sent me over a list with artists-songs to listen to, while i was searching one by  ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • activity
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Make feedback about music quality or information errors easier to give; help us help you.

TL;DR: Either let us report problems with quality/information/other errors directly from the client (at least the desktop version), or at the very least make giving this sort of feedback obvious and easy to do, motivate us to do it.Don't make it tedi...

spotify_report.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • TL;DR: Either let us report problems with quality/information/other errors directly from the client (at least the desktop version), or at the very least make giving this sort of feedback o...
  • Brygfjeld
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Aaliyah, the princess of pop's most popular!!!

Dear Spotify developers, My name is Kendra Harlin, I am a current subscriber for Spotify. Overall, I am satisfied with the music Spotify as to offer, however I am greatly disappointed in the lack of music for late Aaliyah, the princess of pop. Her mo...

• Casual Listener
  • ...he lack of music for late Aaliyah, the princess of pop. Her most popular songs such as 'One in a million', 'Try again', 'Rock the Boat' and others that hit number one in the late 90s, do not appear i...
  • dinomight
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Select song to be played after current song

I want to be able to select a song to be played after the song thats playing. I want to finish the song that is playing, but i want a specific song to be played after, without me having to go and click "play" after the current song ends. Ex: I'm list...

• Casual Listener
  •      I want to be able to select a song to be played after the song thats playing. I want to finish the song that is playing, but i want a specific song to be played after, without me ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • control
    greatidea
    idea
    improvespotify
    Music
    Other
    playsongafter
    sorting
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Add your own music to your playlist

I think you should be able to add music that you have on your computer to your Spotify playlist. Such as songs that aren't on Spotify. So you can listen to your music all in one place. And you can listen on your computer, mobile, and tablet with the ...

• Regular
  • I think you should be able to add music that you have on your computer to your Spotify playlist. Such as songs that aren't on Spotify. So you can listen to your music all in one place. And you can li...
  • terjelang
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist organization ideas

I know you can organize playlists with folders but I would like to see a feature as to how the playlists appear in the folder. The default is putting the most current playlist on top, but some of my folders are single albums (because I want to downlo...

• Music Fan
  • I know you can organize playlists with folders but I would like to see a feature as to how the playlists appear in the folder. The default is putting the most current playlist on top, but some of my ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
    Web Player
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify on Sonos

I would suggest that Spotify on Sonos be extended. There is limited access to the great Spotify site on Sonos, and as you have to pay for Spotify Premium to access Spotify on Sonos, I feel that it would be fairer to have more of the usual Spotify inf...

• Casual Listener
  • I would suggest that Spotify on Sonos be extended. There is limited access to the great Spotify site on Sonos, and as you have to pay for Spotify Premium to access Spotify on Sonos, I feel that it wo...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Track listening History integral to Spotify

While it may be possible to use Last.fm for your listening history, why shouldn't this be a native feature of Spotify? For this situation: I'm listening to a long playlist of albums, I switch to something else to play a track for my daughter/friend/w...

• Regular
  • While it may be possible to use Last.fm for your listening history, why shouldn't this be a native feature of Spotify? For this situation:  I'm listening to a long playlist of albums, I switch t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • activity
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

[WP8.1] Improvements for Spotify

Hi everyone,I think that we need a update!-a new live tile which is more designed, as the live tile of MixRadio (exemple : Spotify logo in white in the center and under this you set covers of some of our musics and NO flip, all in the same)-speed's a...

• Not applicable
  • Hi everyone, I think that we need a update! -a new live tile which is more designed, as the live tile of MixRadio (exemple : Spotify logo in white in the center and under this you set covers of som...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Windows Phone
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Speaker Concept

I have an idea for a spotify speaker. There are speakers which you can use your phone to play spotify through but something that should be designed is a WiFi/3G enabled device with its own screen on it that you can log into Spotify with so you dont h...

• Roadie
  • I have an idea for a spotify speaker. There are speakers which you can use your phone to play spotify through but something that should be designed is a WiFi/3G enabled device with its own screen on ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Radio
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Artist Payment: Pay by listener and not by amount of plays

Hi!My idea sprung from recent news that some big artists are leaving Spotify, due to not being paid enough for their songs. Currently, the artists are being paid a few cents per listen, which doesn't create enough cash for the artists at present.Howe...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! My idea sprung from recent news that some big artists are leaving Spotify, due to not being paid enough for their songs. Currently, the artists are being paid a few cents per listen, which doesn...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Make a spotify more remix and mix friendly

there are so many amazing mixes on youtube and on soundcloud. many of these short ones have been finding their way onto spotify which is great. When the ben pearce remix of C O O L by Le Youth came on spotify i was so surprised! i would like to see m...

• Music Fan
  • there are so many amazing mixes on youtube and on soundcloud. many of these short ones have been finding their way onto spotify which is great. When the ben pearce remix of C O O L by Le Youth came o...
  • Carina
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
    House
    Other
    Search
    Your Music
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify Awards

I think Spotify should make awards or recognition to those musical artists; such awards would raise the raiting of the company, these could be called "Spotify Music Awards" Pienso que Spotify debería hacer entrega de premios o reconocimientos a aquel...

• Not applicable
  • I think Spotify should make awards or recognition to those musical artists ; such awards would raise the raiting of the company, these could be called " Spotify Music ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes