Announcements

Forum Posts

[iOS][Other] Make the User Interface on IPhone and IPad more similar

Generally, it is obvious that due to the size, an IPad can show and offer more than an IPhone. But I don't understand why the logic/structure is different on both devices. Main structure on IPhone (in German): Suchen - Heute - Momente - Running - Mus...

• Music Fan
  • Generally, it is obvious that due to the size, an IPad can show and offer more than an IPhone. But I don't understand why the logic/structure is different on both devices. Main structure on IPhone (i...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] Orientation option?

Seeing as I'm using the latest version of the android spotify app and the option has eluded me, can an orientation option be added to the settings? Currently resorted to forcing all of android to portrait just for spotify which gets annoying after a ...

• Casual Listener
  • Seeing as I'm using the latest version of the android spotify app and the option has eluded me, can an orientation option be added to the settings? Currently resorted to forcing all of android to por...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other]

On the artist page, if the artist has many albums it takes too much time to scroll all the way down to first album for example. The page would be so much easier to use if the songs werent visible and you could just browse the album covers with names ...

• Casual Listener
  • On the artist page, if the artist has many albums it takes too much time to scroll all the way down to first album for example. The page would be so much easier to use if the songs werent visible and...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Other] Advertisements based on location

I just had an idea and thought I might share, see where it goes.While listening to Spotify on the road and after like the 3rd old navy ad I thought it would be cool for advertisements to play based on what stores or places near you.For example: You a...

• Visitor
  • I just had an idea and thought I might share, see where it goes. While listening to Spotify on the road and after like the 3rd old navy ad I thought it would be cool for advertisements to play bas...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

More Appropriate Voice Actors for Spotify Ads

Please hire more relevant voice actors for each ad. Hearing some Valley girl say "on fleek" in her strong accent is very disturbing. Also, please stop trying to stuff in so much slang that all we hear is Urban Dictionary throwup. This is just extreme...

• Casual Listener
  • Please hire more relevant voice actors for each ad. Hearing some Valley girl say "on fleek" in her strong accent is very disturbing. Also, please stop trying to stuff in so much slang that all we hea...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Mixtape songs and Spotify

Hi Spotify! My friends and I all love spotify, its great for finding new music, and building playlists for parties etc.. The only complaint that people seem to have is that they cant listen to amazing mixtapes songs,.. Imagine if I could throw some s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify!   My friends and I all love spotify, its great for finding new music, and building playlists for parties etc..   The only complaint that people seem to have is that they can...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Keep playing music during upgrade/restart

Every update, requires a restart.Every restart, stops the music playing. That is the same feeling as some annoying person switching songs during some beutiful moment i just had with a song. Please, seperate the music-playing process, and the GUI, suc...

• Casual Listener
  • Every update, requires a restart. Every restart, stops the music playing.   That is the same feeling as some annoying person switching songs during some beutiful moment i just had with a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] ad policy on premium

(i will censore my self because this is a public site.)your company should keep their word on not having ads if i buy premium. i bought it and i still get this sh*t. i mainly bought it because of the ads come between songs, but i still expected you t...

• Casual Listener
  •  (i will censore my self because this is a public site.) your company should keep their word on not having ads if i buy premium. i bought it and i still get this sh*t. i mainly bought it becaus...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] here's an idea

how bout you make your notifications/warning more noticeable? i dont like this **bleep** about being told ill get 3 months for $10, only for me to click on it, pay, and as its loading see this teeny message under my toolbar saying "We're sorry you're...

• Casual Listener
  • how bout you make your notifications/warning more noticeable? i dont like this **bleep** about being told ill get 3 months for $10, only for me to click on it, pay, and as its loading see this teeny ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Improve Handling of Screen Real Estate on High Resolution Monitors

This is my biggest complaint: You’ll notice, if you read your forums, that they are full of people complaining about the desktop clients design. I use a desktop for a variety of reasons, but the biggest is screen real estate. My dual screens totallin...

• Regular
  • This is my biggest complaint: You’ll notice, if you read your forums, that they are full of people complaining about the desktop clients design. I use a desktop for a variety of reasons, but the bigg...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Rdio Features That Spotify Should Consider

I just made the transition over to Spotify fron Rdio - which was painful at first, but is exciting as well. I am looking forward to providing a new perspective and making suggestions that will benefit the entire Spotify user base. It is hard to ignor...

• Casual Listener
  • I just made the transition over to Spotify fron Rdio - which was painful at first, but is exciting as well. I am looking forward to providing a new perspective and making suggestions that will benefi...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] All i could think of !!! A list of ideas....

This is the most glaring thing to me... The fact that we can't hide artists we don't like, It's especially annoying and time consuming when finding new music. Often i'll spend a fair bit of time on someone until i realize i've looked through their re...

• Roadie
  • ...ake it far easier to skip around and it would also help out those with visual impairments, ( Much like the other sizing options i suggested) We need more shortcut functionality, I'd like to be a...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Spotify Support team: integrated devices/platforms/apps listing

Dear Spotify Support team, It would be nice if you could add a post in an "official thread" including the device, platform and apps that currently integrate with Spotify (i.e. desktop - Linux - MusiXMatch). Thank you in advanceAsier

• Music Fan
  • Dear Spotify Support team,   It would be nice if you could add a post in an "official thread" including the device, platform and apps that currently integrate with Spotify (i.e. desktop - Linu...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] creapy pastas

I have just revently found out that spotify has audio books, and much to my LOVE it even has horror stories by some of the greats like h.p love craft and edgar allan poe. That alone is one of the coolest things in spotify to me. How cool would it be ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have just revently found out that spotify has audio books, and much to my LOVE it even has horror stories by some of the greats like h.p love craft and edgar allan poe. That alone is one of th...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Steer/Choise played list via several systems

Hi, it would be a great possibility for me, if it would be possible to open spotify on two different systems (p.e Laptop + Smartphone - I can choose on which system I would like to play the music), but I can choose on both systems, which music is pla...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   it would be a great possibility for me, if it would be possible to open spotify on two different systems (p.e Laptop + Smartphone - I can choose on which system I would like to play the ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Folder-Playlist Management

I noticed when dragging a playlist into a closed folder, it will automatically opened/showed. I think it should stay closed if it's closed when dropped.

• Regular
  • I noticed when dragging a playlist into a closed folder, it will automatically opened/showed. I think it should stay closed if it's closed when dropped.    
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] TEST

Just a test 

• Community Legend
  • Just a test 
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop] Too many updates on Mac desktop OS

Desktop apps aren't meant to be constantly updated. Unless Spotify is going to get on the Apple Store for desktop, the only way to know to download an update is when the app is open and the only reason to have it open is to actively listen to music. ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...inds a minor bug? My suggestion is to do what every other desktop app I've seen does and consolidate all the fixes into releases a few times a year, and spend a little more time testing so that the b...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS][Other] App needs to save where I was from last exit

Why does the app not save where I was when I exit it? I've developed an iOS app myself, and I know you'd have to go out of your way to disable multitask. I need the app to land on exactly where I left it from last time. The app only seems to forget m...

• Regular
  • Why does the app not save where I was when I exit it? I've developed an iOS app myself, and I know you'd have to go out of your way to disable multitask.   I need the app to land on exactly ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Other] Add Lazy Town Soundtrack

The soundtrack would be multiple songs that they performed in each episode including the theme song.

• Casual Listener
  • The soundtrack would be multiple songs that they performed in each episode including the theme song.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes