Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

[Subscription] Graduate and Doctoral Student Discount

Currently, the student discount is set up to be available for 4 years per person. This is a hard and fast rule that does not include gradute or doctoral students. Moving forward, Spotify needs to rewrite their policy to be available for this large po...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, the student discount is set up to be available for 4 years per person. This is a hard and fast rule that does not include gradute or doctoral students.   Moving forward, Spotify nee...
  • Msbeckig
  • Visitor
  • 16 comments
  • 577 likes
  • Subscription
  • Case Closed
  • 16 comments
  • 577 votes

[Subscription] Loyalty Program: Discount for Long Term Subscribers

For subscribers that dont have a lapse in their subscriptions - an incentive could be that every year you get 10% of your subscription price up to 50% off after 5 years of continuous membership!

• Casual Listener
  • For subscribers that dont have a lapse in their subscriptions - an incentive could be that every year you get 10% of your subscription price up to 50% off after 5 years of continuous membership!
  • Yordan
  • 76 comments
  • 608 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • Case Closed
  • 76 comments
  • 608 votes

[Subscription] Teacher Discount

It would be great if Spotify offered a teacher discount for Spotify Premium. Increasingly I am using Spotify in my classroom, but it is frustrating to have to constantly monitor it and jolt across the classroom to mute the ads. I am happy to support ...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if Spotify offered a teacher discount for Spotify Premium.  Increasingly I am using Spotify in my classroom, but it is frustrating to have to constantly monitor it and jolt acr...
  • StefCarp5
  • Visitor
  • 96 comments
  • 597 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • Case Closed
  • 96 comments
  • 597 votes