Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Bring Android Now Playing Screen to iOS

The Android app's now playing screen is so much better organized than the iOS app. There's much less dead space with no black bars above and below the album art. Options like shuffle, repeat, starring a track, and more weren't buried in an overlay th...

• Gig Goer
  • The Android app's now playing screen is so much better organized than the iOS app.    There's much less dead space with no black bars above and below the album art. Options like shuffle...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
    iphone
    Mobile
    Now playing
    now playing screen
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Face to Face mix up

you guys have 3 different bands under the listing for Face to Face. the picture you use is for the punk band, the bio is for the disco group and theres a metal album on there as well.

• Casual Listener
  • you guys have 3 different bands under the listing for Face to Face. the picture you use is for the punk band, the bio is for the disco group and theres a metal album on there as well.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Search songs

Hi, I'd like it fi one could search songs or albums through the playlists (your own, as well as others). That would make it easier to find an artist, the song on the playlist or the album in the playlist.

• Regular
  • Hi, I'd like it fi one could search songs or albums through the playlists (your own, as well as others). That would make it easier to find an artist, the song on the playlist or the album in the play...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Text!

Why don't you put the option (as in Shaman) to link to the text of the song that you are listening to??? It would be fantastic!!!!!!! However... wonderful application!!! Congrats!

• Casual Listener
  • Why don't you put the option (as in Shaman) to link to the text of the song that you are listening to??? It would be fantastic!!!!!!! However... wonderful application!!! Congrats!  
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Sharing a playlist on facebook: Display last added songs first

Hello! See the screenshot below. It could be interesting to have first the last songs added to the playlist which appear on the windows of sharing. For example on my screenshot the songs you see are the first I added to the playlist so each time I sh...

Screenshot playlist sharing on FB
  • Music Fan
  • Hello!   See the screenshot below.   It could be interesting to have first the last songs added to the playlist which appear on the windows of sharing.   For example on my ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Store playlist position on iOS the same way as it is done on desktop

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Store-playlist-position-on-Android-the-same-way-as-it-is-done-on/idi-p/28295 This idea is an expected feature and that's why it's so annoying. Let spotify remember where in each playlist I was looking, as...

• Regular
  • http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Store-playlist-position-on-Android-the-same-way-as-it-is-done-on/idi-p/28295   This idea is an expected feature and that's why it's so annoying....
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Can I download a "Browse" list stright into my Playlist, not just one track at a time?

Is it possible to take advantage of effort/work already done and download a full or bulk lines of a Browse list into a personal playlist. I find the browse section great for finding new/unknown to me artists and tracks, but downloading them one by on...

• Casual Listener
  • Is it possible to take advantage of effort/work already done and download a full or bulk lines of a Browse list into a personal playlist. I find the browse section great for finding new/unknown to me...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Any option if I want to listen some song in Grey? also add more Japanese song please....

I'm come from Hong Kong, and I've joined Spotify about 6 months. And there some disappointed things I would like to say here. 1. I cannot here James Blunt song from HK spotify...they are all in Grey and said copy right issue....WT? 2. There are very ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm come from Hong Kong, and I've joined Spotify about 6 months. And there some disappointed things I would like to say here.   1. I cannot here James Blunt song from HK spotify...they are a...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Autotuning

Hi, Of course I'm a great music lover. Personally, there's a lot of fake music, tweaked digitally to make it sound nice, so many (unfortunately, most of 'm not knowing) people will listen it, and 'the suits' get a lot of money. But the true good arti...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Of course I'm a great music lover. Personally, there's a lot of fake music, tweaked digitally to make it sound nice, so many (unfortunately, most of 'm not knowing) people will listen ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

New muisc

How would I request that music is added to spotify? Whow would I contact for that?

• Casual Listener
  • How would I request that music is added to spotify? Whow would I contact for that?
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Move speaker/now playing icon to the star icon in the artist's popular tracks panel

Why does the speaker icon always replace the star icon, EXCEPT in the popular tracks section for an artist? I think I clicked on the speaker icon about 5 times in the popular tracks section before I realized that I had to click somewhere else to star...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does the speaker icon always replace the star icon, EXCEPT in the popular tracks section for an artist?   I think I clicked on the speaker icon about 5 times in the popular tracks s...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • artist pages
    Now playing
    popular
    star
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Now Playing

If there is a way to do this please forgive my ignorance, but I'd like to be able to go to a now-playing screen, specifically the playlist I'm on and straight to the current song. Appose to just the queue or the artist/album. For example, I'm listeni...

• Casual Listener
  • If there is a way to do this please forgive my ignorance, but I'd like to be able to go to a now-playing screen, specifically the playlist I'm on and straight to the current song. Appose to just the ...
  • romkyns
  • 6 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 6 comments
  • 0 votes

Mixing/Fading

Hi, There may be a simple answer to this, however is there anyway that you can fade out/fade in two songs (i.e mix from one to another) on Spotify? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi, There may be a simple answer to this, however is there anyway that you can fade out/fade in two songs (i.e mix from one to another) on Spotify? Thanks
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring Back Top 10 list

My friends and I were disappointed when we realized the top 10 tracks were removed from the app. Please bring back! Thanks.

• Roadie
  • My friends and I were disappointed when we realized the top 10 tracks were removed from the app. Please bring back! Thanks.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

New glee Songs

Please add the new Glee songs! We are now 2 weeks behind!!

• Casual Listener
  • Please add the new Glee songs! We are now 2 weeks behind!!
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Artist not included in search results

The bands GRAVE and SADUS have been on spotify for months (at least) but do not appear in the search results. It's a real pain to find back doors into their listings. I looked for a feedback option and was directed here, so I hope admin sees this and...

• Casual Listener
  • The bands GRAVE and SADUS have been on spotify for months (at least) but do not appear in the search results. It's a real pain to find back doors into their listings. I looked for a feedback option...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

E-invoice as payment method

Hi ya'll! My suggestion is that Spotify do what a lot of other companies around the world already has, and that is to make it possible for us customers to pay for our Spotify subscription via e-invoice, instead of by direct debit.I had an incident wh...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ya'll!   My suggestion is that Spotify do what a lot of other companies around the world already has, and that is to make it possible for us customers to pay for our Spotify subscription ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Can Only Find One AC/DC Song That Is Actually Performed By AC/DC...

Ok so AC/DC is one of my favorite rock bands, but I can only find one of their songs that is actually performed by them, but yet the rest of the AC/DC songs are performed by cover bands. You would think that with Spotify being one of the largest musi...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so AC/DC is one of my favorite rock bands, but I can only find one of their songs that is actually performed by them, but yet the rest of the AC/DC songs are performed by cover bands. You would th...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Quick Song Add

Like the starred but, able to choose what album you want, and then add songs quickly without having to scroll through the other albuns,

• Casual Listener
  • Like the starred but, able to choose what album you want, and then add songs quickly without having to scroll through the other albuns,
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Please add a sortable, and organized personal library!

This feature would make Spotify 1,000x better...for me at least. But I am pretty sure for others as well. Have a way of creating my own personal library. So if I am browsing artists, and I see an album I want to listen to later, have a button that le...

• Regular
  • This feature would make Spotify 1,000x better...for me at least. But I am pretty sure for others as well.   Have a way of creating my own personal library. So if I am browsing artists, and I...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes