Forum Posts

Fix bug " [Android] New music won't stay downloaded" ...

... and refund all affected Premium Android users for loss of service. I'd love to use Spotify again like I did before you made it unusable (though you are still charging me!) Thanks.

• Music Fan
  • ...  and refund all affected Premium Android users for loss of service.   I'd love to use Spotify again like I did before you made it unusable (though you are still charging me!) ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Apparatjik`s We Are Here

I noticed that supergroup Apparatjik`s debut album "We Are Here" is not on Spotify. Only their recent albums ("Square Peg In A Round Hole" and "If You Can, Solve This Jumble"). Can you please add it?

• Casual Listener
  • I noticed that supergroup Apparatjik`s debut album "We Are Here" is not on Spotify. Only their recent albums ("Square Peg In A Round Hole" and "If You Can, Solve This Jumble"). Can you please add it?...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Offer a discount with CitizenCard & Lealta?

I just discovered that the citizencard provides lealta discounts - I believe Spotify should participate

• Community Legend
  • I just discovered that the citizencard provides lealta discounts - I believe Spotify should participate 😉
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Collaborate with Apple to allow us to listen to spotify premium inside iTunes on OSX or Windows.

Collaborate with Apple to allow us to listen to spotify premium inside iTunes on OSX or Windows. There are times i would rather be in iTunes on my mac , for example when listening to podcasts or my own music. in these situations id rather stay inside...

• Regular
  • Collaborate with Apple to allow us to listen to spotify premium inside iTunes on OSX or Windows.   There are times i would rather be in iTunes on my mac , for example when listening to p...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Androd: Play folders

Hello!Could you add the possibility to play entire folders (with some playlists) on Android version as on desktop versionFolders brings to user the chance to mix different playlists but don't have to copy songs from one to others Thank You!

• Gig Goer
  • Hello ! Could you add the possibility to play entire folders ( with some playlists ) on Android version as on desktop version Folders brings t...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Don't delete cached tracks when switching from premium to free

Hi, As I'm not always premium, and sometimes have a hiatus in between premium periods as I'm often not in the same country, I sometimes switch between premium and free, since there is no 12 month subscription incentive. What is frustrating is that sp...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   As I'm not always premium, and sometimes have a hiatus in between premium periods as I'm often not in the same country, I sometimes switch between premium and free, since there is no 1...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Making the community forums easier to navigate

I don't know if other folks have just become accustomed to how these forums are, but I just spent 10 minutes trying to get to the ideas exchange and literally had to go back to an email to find a post somebody had added to an old post I had that link...

• Gig Goer
  • I don't know if other folks have just become accustomed to how these forums are, but I just spent 10 minutes trying to get to the ideas exchange and literally had to go back to an email to find a pos...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Make search results in playlist actionable on iOS

Currently, you can search inside a playlist, which basically means filtering. But you can't do anything with the result but to start playback. The swipe gestures don't work and in the search result view, the "edit bar" is missing. So you cannot e.g. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently, you can search inside a playlist, which basically means filtering. But you can't do anything with the result but to start playback. The swipe gestures don't work and in the search result v...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlist organize song
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Viewable features artist on Spotify apps

On Spotify PC, you can see any featured artists on songs, but you can't on the app...it only shows the main artist which is quite annoying! Especially for compilation albums. It would be good if Spotify made features artists viewable on their apps..!

• Not applicable
  • On Spotify PC, you can see any featured artists on songs, but you can't on the app...it only shows the main artist which is quite annoying! Especially for compilation albums. It would be good if Spot...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

EDIT PAYMENT OPTIONS

Okay, this REAL simple, are you ready for this mind bender? Instead of putting your EDIT PAYMENT OPTIONS in the profile section, you should have a LARGE button that says PAYMENT OPTIONS right when you log in to your online profile. Instead, you have ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Okay, this REAL simple, are you ready for this mind bender?  Instead of putting your EDIT PAYMENT OPTIONS in the profile section, you should have a LARGE button that says PAYMENT OPTION...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Radio and Queue

Great concept but has a few little issues that need a few tweaks. The Play Queue, if you click on a radio station Spotify made it will play the station but if you have anything in your play queue it will play the next track in the play queue.. You sh...

• Casual Listener
  • Great   concept   but   has   a   few   little   issues   that   need   a   few   tweaks.    The   Play   Queue...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Roku sync with my computer for local files

I love that Spotify is now on Roku!! I do have a feature enhancement to request though... There is currently no way to play "local files" in my Spotify account on my iMac through my Roku. So from my Roku when I select a playlist with those songs it s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love that Spotify is now on Roku!!  I do have a feature enhancement to request though... There is currently no way to play "local files" in my Spotify account on my iMac through my Roku. So fr...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Cache Offline Tracks

Occasionally, when I am using Spotify on multiple devices, offline access for one of my devices gets revoked. I normally just mark the playlists for offline use again, but Spotify downloads all of the tracks again, meaning that I use around 600MB of ...

• Community Legend
  • Occasionally, when I am using Spotify on multiple devices, offline access for one of my devices gets revoked. I normally just mark the playlists for offline use again, but Spotify downloads all&...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Cache
    offline mode
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Spotify unlimited e-cards (instead of premium-only)

Why are people using giftcards forced to only choose 'premium' and not 'unlimited'? I use giftcards as pay-as-you-go Spotify. I know - blah blah sales-patter premium service is the best. I suspect I'm not alone in only wanting Spotify on the PC, not ...

• Regular
  • Why are people using giftcards forced to only choose 'premium' and not 'unlimited'? I use giftcards as pay-as-you-go Spotify. I know - blah blah sales-patter premium service is the best. I suspect I'...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Banner advertisements to not have the black bars surrounding them.

Your graphical banner advertisements are constrained to one aspect ratio, which means that when they are displayed on a sidebar that is taller than it is, or a footerbar that is wider than it is, they get black bars to fill in the space on the sides....

• Casual Listener
  • Your graphical banner advertisements are constrained to one aspect ratio, which means that when they are displayed on a sidebar that is taller than it is, or a footerbar that is wider than it is, the...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Expat: Play music from my own country?

Although I might be a sole voice on this, I highly doubt it. One of the things that frustrates me as a Dutchman living in the UK (and travelling frequently) is that I can't access most Dutch music even though I am an unlimited customer. If I could li...

• Casual Listener
  • Although I might be a sole voice on this, I highly doubt it. One of the things that frustrates me as a Dutchman living in the UK (and travelling frequently) is that I can't access most Dutch music ev...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • copyright
    expat
    national music
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Auto-Add to a playlist option - huge idea

Auto-Add to a playlist option - If i'm listening to new music and know I am probably going to like it, (seeing what is playing next), I'd like to auto add (to a selectable playlist) the next 10-unlimited songs it plays and I after they are done playi...

• Music Fan
  • Auto-Add to a playlist option - If i'm listening to new music and know I am probably going to like it, (seeing what is playing next), I'd like to auto add (to a selectable playlist) the next 10-...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Premium users should have access to every song exsisted to mankind

If there is a song that I have not heard in so many years I search by song name, artist, album or even all three. I get nothing theres alot of artists albums that don't exsist. For example, Aaliyah theres one album missing that came out in 2001 "Aali...

• Casual Listener
  • If there is a song that I have not heard in so many years I search by song name, artist, album or even all three. I get nothing theres alot of artists albums that don't exsist. For example, Aali...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not Implementable
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

"Search for device"-button is needed!

Spotify on computer will from time to time struggle to detect a portable device connected via the wireless network. So, you should make the existing buttons in the "Devices"-page on Spotify clickable, so Spotify can do a new search for devices connec...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on computer will from time to time struggle to detect a portable device connected via the wireless network.  So, you should make the existing buttons in the "Devices"-page on Spotify...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Roku screen saver that can be toggled

I upgraded to premium to be able to play Spotify on the TV's surround system.. Although there is a sceen saver that eventually pops up it takes a long time to happen and switches back to the interface when I skip a track. I would be great if we were ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium to be able to play Spotify on the TV's surround system.. Although there is a sceen saver that eventually pops up it takes a long time to happen and switches back to the interfac...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes