Announcements

Forum Posts

I would pay more for Spotify

A friend and I were just discussing how we would each pay $30/month for Spotify. We're grateful that Spotify is $10/month, but we would both readily pay more for features such as: A broader selection of music More remixes and mashups More indie music...

• Music Fan
  • A friend and I were just discussing how we would each pay $30/month for Spotify. We're grateful that Spotify is $10/month, but we would both readily pay more for features such as:   A broa...
  • chrisbeaman
  • Music Fan
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add INNAs new album

Try to add INNAs new album to your dictionary please, it's loaded with good songs! Sincerely, INNA-fan and spotify user since 2009.

• Casual Listener
  • Try to add INNAs new album to your dictionary please, it's loaded with good songs!   Sincerely, INNA-fan and spotify user since 2009.   
  • Kay3250
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

why have the live song and not original

yo, i was looking for this one song, Frontline by pillar but i only found the live version is it very hard to get the original in???????

• Casual Listener
  • yo, i was looking for this one song, Frontline by pillar but i only found the live version  is it very hard to get the original in???????
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Navigating Forums

I really love the Spotify forums, but they're very difficult to navigate. Most of the time the options by the search bar in the top right only show "Community" or "Users." This seems like a natural place to put all the different forums I might want t...

• Music Fan
  • I really love the Spotify forums, but they're very difficult to navigate.  Most of the time the options by the search bar in the top right only show "Community" or "Users."  This seems like...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Please add the following albums:

1. perfecto presents another world 2. Tranceport 3. resident two years of oakenfold at cream 4. bunkka 5. creamfields 6. perfecto fluoro Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • 1. perfecto presents another world 2. Tranceport 3.  resident two years of oakenfold at cream 4. bunkka 5. creamfields 6. perfecto fluoro   Thank you
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Speed limit 140+ bpm

The powers that be should really think about including speed limit 140+ bpm series of compilations in to your library as this is IMHO an important collection of electronic music

• Casual Listener
  • The powers that be should really think about including speed limit 140+ bpm series of compilations in to your library as this is IMHO an important collection of electronic music
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

I don't find songs that i like

It makes me so angry they can not find the songs you want to hear for example 'Holding on-adam skinner and skinner give' or 'save tonight-gareth johnson' can you add?

• Visitor
  • It makes me so angry they can not find the songs you want to hear for example 'Holding on-adam skinner and skinner give' or 'save tonight-gareth johnson' can you add?
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Loop

Hello is itpossible that you edit songs a bit like adding a loop in a song but only visible for you that you can listen to songs how you want, like

• Regular
  • Hello is itpossible that you edit songs a bit like adding a loop in a song but only visible for you that you can listen to songs how you want, like
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

iPhone app update, not just Radio

Since Andriod has it, why doesn't the Iphone/Ipod app get an update, where we don't just have radio with a free subscription. I understand it is possible, because their are commercials anyways! Please have an update, it will help many people use spot...

• Regular
  • Since Andriod has it, why doesn't the Iphone/Ipod app get an update, where we don't just have radio with a free subscription. I understand it is possible, because their are commercials anyways! Pleas...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Handling multiple devices

Hi Guys, ... you still have me as a premium customer, but I get tired over the time to ask again and again about improvements in the playlist handling over multiple devices. The desired behavior: when using multiple devices (IOS or Android), then eac...

• Regular
  • Hi Guys,   ... you still have me as a premium customer, but I get tired over the time to ask again and again about improvements in the playlist handling over multiple devices.   The...
  • Rocio
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring Playlist Search Back!

Bring back the ability to search playlists, not just albums and artists!

• Regular
  • Bring back the ability to search playlists, not just albums and artists!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 15 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 15 comments
  • 0 votes

Swipe menu on songs (iOS)

I like the new update, but you shouldn't have removed the swipe menu on songs.At least make it "swipe right to left" or "tap and hold". It's much more convinient than fiddling around to hit the new tiny button.And I don't like the order in the new me...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the new update, but you shouldn't have removed the swipe menu on songs. At least make it "swipe right to left" or "tap and hold". It's much more convinient than fiddling around to hit the new...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

bug: Spotify Community Private Messages arrive before icon appears

The problem: Giving kudos before posting any messages results in a private message that can't be accessed. See my reply to this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Off-Topic/Private-messages/m-p/291548#M1498

• Visitor
  • The problem: Giving kudos before posting any messages results in a private message that can't be accessed.   See my reply to this thread: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Off-Topic/Priv...
  • spotdart
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

more music

i feel like this is a lame app. on my android i have an app that gets me all the music i want for free, alows me to make it into a ringtone, and has the most music veriety. again, it is FREE.why would i pay for spotify when you are not as good as my ...

• Casual Listener
  • i feel like this is a lame app. on my android i have an app that gets me all the music i want for free, alows me to make it into a ringtone, and has the most music veriety. again, it is FREE.why woul...
  • radtunes
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Go to the unread comments in Idea Exchange

In all of the other boards, clicking on the 'comments' takes you to the first unread comment. In this board (Idea Exchange), the number of comments is after the description of the idea, but clicking on it takes you to the first comment. It would be n...

• Roadie
  • In all of the other boards, clicking on the 'comments' takes you to the first unread comment. In this board (Idea Exchange), the number of comments is after the description of the idea, but clicking ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Not Implementable
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Music

Put Little Mix's album DNA on spotify!!!

• Casual Listener
  • Put Little Mix's album DNA on spotify!!!
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Make Spotify song selection not suck.

Spotify search results pretty much suck ass. Search for David Gilmore. You'll get a jazz musican born in Mass. WTF. Sorry but it seems Spotify has a crappy selection to search from. Just my 2 cent.. Sorry. 9 buck a month sense.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify search results pretty much suck ass.  Search for David Gilmore.  You'll get a jazz musican born in Mass.     WTF.  Sorry but it seems Spotify has a crappy selecti...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Provide Visual Feedback During Removal Of Star / Provide facility for marking songs for review

When I'm viewing my starred items on my iPad, I often will move items from there to a different playlist and remove the star. This process results from a system I've been using to quickly mark songs for later review, then placing them into the correc...

• Casual Listener
  • When I'm viewing my starred items on my iPad, I often will move items from there to a different playlist and remove the star.  This process results from a system I've been using to quickly mark ...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

The album Sug och fräls

The album sug och fräls by the kristet utseende is of too low sound quality. Is there anyway to improve it?

• Casual Listener
  • The album sug och fräls by the kristet utseende is of too low sound quality. Is there anyway to improve it?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Inject localized traffic reports into streaming radio

I'd like the option to have localized traffic reports injected into a radio stream, much the same way ads are injected into the free streaming. I'd buy a premium subscription in a heartbeat to get this.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like the option to have localized traffic reports injected into a radio stream, much the same way ads are injected into the free streaming.   I'd buy a premium subscription in a heartbea...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Env: prod