Announcements

Forum Posts

Album cover art backdrop for 'Album' pages (like Pink Floyd album pages)

I love the way the Pink Floyd album pages feature a backdrop of the actual cover art for that album - looks great! That surely shouldn't be so hard to implement across the board?

• Community Legend
  • I love the way the Pink Floyd album pages feature a backdrop of the actual cover art for that album - looks great! That surely shouldn't be so hard to implement across the board?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Cover Art Backdrop
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

I'll upgrade my account when...

1. Radio stations can be deleted 2. Back/Rewind button appears in the radio station 3. Duplicates trigger a notification when adding (again) into playlists.

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Radio stations can be deleted 2. Back/Rewind button appears in the radio station 3. Duplicates trigger a notification when adding (again) into playlists.
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 9 likes
  • Not Implementable
  • 4 comments
  • 9 votes

FOLDERS to organize playlists

Under "your music" we, spotify users, should be able to create folders that can hold multiple playlists. Right now, I have a long list of playlists and I wish there was a better way to organize them. I have multiple rock playlists and if I had the ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Under "your music" we, spotify users, should be able to create folders that can hold multiple playlists. Right now, I  have a long list of playlists and I wish there was a better way to organize...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 3 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 3 votes

Friend Edited Playlists

Say you share a playlist with your best friend, and they like your playlist because it reminds them of times you've had together. What if your friend could also edited the playlist. Group editing would be great for friends, loved ones, or even just m...

• Casual Listener
  • Say you share a playlist with your best friend, and they like your playlist because it reminds them of times you've had together. What if your friend could also edited the playlist. Group editing wou...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlists inside playlists

Nevermind, you may close this idea. Its not exactly what I wanted but it will do.

• Casual Listener
  • Nevermind, you may close this idea. Its not exactly what I wanted but it will do.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

UMA NOVA FEBRE NASCENDO

O SPOTIFY TEM TUDO P´RA SER O NOVO POINT, COMO FACEBOOK, TWEETER E ETC, COM ALGUMAS INOVAÇÕES DE COMPÁRTILHAR IDEIAS E MUSICAS ENTRE USU[ARIOS, CAIRA NO GOSTO POPULAR E AI É SÓ CURTIR, E SEUS CRIIADORES FICARÃO MUITO FELIZE$$$.

• Casual Listener
  • O SPOTIFY TEM TUDO P´RA SER O  NOVO POINT, COMO FACEBOOK, TWEETER E ETC, COM ALGUMAS INOVAÇÕES DE COMPÁRTILHAR IDEIAS E MUSICAS ENTRE USU[ARIOS, CAIRA NO GOSTO POPULAR E AI É SÓ CURTIR, E SEUS C...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

spotify allows composers and record companies to know about its audience

It could be valuable for the record companies and the composers to know more about the type of people (who, when, where and why) that listen to their music. For instance, since people do lists, it is very plausible that people tend to listen again an...

• Casual Listener
  • It could be valuable for the record companies and the composers to know more about the type of people (who, when, where and why) that listen to their music. For instance, since people do lists, it is...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Add Songs

Add more Songs ! like "Die Toten Hosen - Tage wie diese" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09hpp3AxIE

• Casual Listener
  • Add more Songs ! like "Die Toten Hosen - Tage wie diese"   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j09hpp3AxIE  
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Small Page Redirect

When listening to the "My Music" section of Spotify, so a specific playlist based off the song, album, or artist I've selected, if I click the song title of the currently playing song in the lower left corner, the page transfers to the album page of ...

• Casual Listener
  • When listening to the "My Music" section of Spotify, so a specific playlist based off the song, album, or artist I've selected, if I click the song title of the currently playing song in the lower le...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Sort saved music by saved on date

Now that starring music is not the easy thing to do, I often dump new finds in saved music and I'm often mobile. Later, in the desktop app, I'll sort and clean up the music thru playlists etc. Being able to sort my saved music by the date I saved it ...

• Casual Listener
  • Now that starring music is not the easy thing to do, I often dump new finds in saved music and I'm often mobile. Later, in the desktop app, I'll sort and clean up the music thru playlists etc. Being ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Saved on date
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

My List of Ideas and Suggestions

Although I've had this account for some time.. I Left for some odd reason and It's unclear why.. But now that I've returned to my old account and I'm exploring a bit more.. I've found that I'm having a hard time assigning images to any uploads.. Curr...

• Casual Listener
  • Although I've had this account for some time.. I Left for some odd reason and It's unclear why.. But now that I've returned to my old account and I'm exploring a bit more.. I've found that I'm having...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

P Money

Spotify groups two artists called P Money (and P-Money) under the same artist. One is a UK grime artist who goes by the name of P Money. The other is a New Zealand hip-hop DJ who goes by the name of P-Money. My idea is to seperate the two, so people ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify groups two artists called P Money (and P-Money) under the same artist. One is a UK grime artist who goes by the name of P Money. The other is a New Zealand hip-hop DJ who goes by the name...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Folders for Playlist

I would like the ability to order the playlists into folders. I make and follow a lot of playlists and would like a better organizational system in order to better find the playlists I am looking for.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like the ability to order the playlists into folders.  I make and follow a lot of playlists and would like a better organizational system in order to better find the playlists I am looki...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Should have the F(x) albums

There only 1 album and they have like 3 4 albums pls post the rest ! is the korean group F(x) pls !

• Casual Listener
  • There only 1 album and they have like 3 4 albums pls post the rest ! is the korean group F(x) pls !
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Shuffle Mode

Please add Shuffle mode in this app because i love to Shuffle my Music

• Regular
  • Please add Shuffle mode in this app because i love to Shuffle my Music
  • FranciscFerna
  • Regular
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Best knowing artists and albuns

Hi guys. I think Spotify will face some competition in near future. So, what do you to keep your actual position? I have been using the app and software and notice some features can be improved. 1) We, Spotifiers, need a tool / function to mark which...

• Regular
  • Hi guys. I think Spotify will face some competition in near future. So, what do you to keep your actual position? I have been using the app and software and notice some features can be improved. 1) W...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

More Classics!

As an avid Spotify Premium user, I hope that Spotify will make more classic (rock, pop) available. Certain stapes like The Beatles, Eric Clapton, AC/DC, etc. are not available and it's very frustrating. Makes me miss the massive selection and availab...

• Casual Listener
  • As an avid Spotify Premium user, I hope that Spotify will make more classic (rock, pop) available. Certain stapes like The Beatles, Eric Clapton, AC/DC, etc. are not available and it's very frustrati...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

All artists available offline

My idea is to have a button at the top of the artists page that says "make all artists available offline", just as there is with the songs (the option to make all songs available offline). Not sure if this is automatically achieved by checking "all s...

• Regular
  • My idea is to have a button at the top of the artists page that says "make all artists available offline", just as there is with the songs (the option to make all songs available offline). Not sure i...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes