Forum Posts

Within play list ability to set different cross fade times for each track.

To improve the quality of published play list allow the creator of the play list to set different crossfaded times for each song transition. On the subscriber end, allow them to choose between there crossfade setting or the settings defined by the pl...

• Casual Listener
  • To improve the quality of published play list allow the creator of the play list to set different crossfaded times for each song transition. On the subscriber end, allow them to choose between there ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 1 votes

Swipe menu on songs (iOS)

I like the new update, but you shouldn't have removed the swipe menu on songs.At least make it "swipe right to left" or "tap and hold". It's much more convinient than fiddling around to hit the new tiny button.And I don't like the order in the new me...

• Casual Listener
  • I like the new update, but you shouldn't have removed the swipe menu on songs. At least make it "swipe right to left" or "tap and hold". It's much more convinient than fiddling around to hit the new...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

DBus methods to star an like/dislike the current track

In the Linux client, I'd like to be able to star/like/dislike the currently playing track via DBus. I'm already using PlayPause/Next, which is essentially enough to skip a bad track without interrupting me during work and quickly be able to listen to...

• Casual Listener
  • In the Linux client, I'd like to be able to star/like/dislike the currently playing track via DBus.   I'm already using PlayPause/Next, which is essentially enough to skip a bad track withou...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 2 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 2 votes

Save Android queue on exit

It would be great if the queue in the Android app would save upon exit (or not be purged when the application is automatically killed). Queueing a bunch of tracks is a great way to explore and discover new music, but I never seem to make it through a...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if the queue in the Android app would save upon exit (or not be purged when the application is automatically killed).  Queueing a bunch of tracks is a great way to explore and ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Ctrl+Home/End in Listviews

I wish when I was in listviews, I could hit ctrl+home to go to the top and ctrl+end to go to the end of the list. Likewise on a Mac....command+home/end. These are pretty standard commands in both platforms, and I wish they we part of the Spotify desk...

• Casual Listener
  • I wish when I was in listviews, I could hit ctrl+home to go to the top and ctrl+end to go to the end of the list.   Likewise on a Mac....command+home/end.   These are pretty standar...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Tumbleweed, songs avaliable are not by this band

I have searched for the band tumbleweed and they come up under artist, it even comes up with the cover art for thier album galactaphonic but none of the songs avaliable are by this band. please sort this out.

• Casual Listener
  • I have searched for the band tumbleweed and they come up under artist, it even comes up with the cover art for thier album galactaphonic but none of the songs avaliable are by this band. please sor...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Tribute to Paco Lucia

Absolutely loving the idea of you guys and gals putting up this tribute. 100% like. Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Absolutely loving the idea of you guys and gals putting up this tribute. 100% like. Thank you
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Ban Walmart

First thing that popped up when I logged on to my computer was a big F&*^&%&%ng walmart ad. Gross. I go out of my way to avoid consuming anything related to WalMart and don't like to support companies that support the social-strata-proliferating, hum...

• Casual Listener
  • First thing that popped up when I logged on to my computer was a big F&*^&%&%ng walmart ad. Gross. I go out of my way to avoid consuming anything related to WalMart and don't like to supp...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Modigs

I am a Spotify user, who has discovered the artist Modigs through Spotify. I noticed that a lot of Modigs content is easily accessable through youtube. But it would mean the world if we could get more of his content on Spotify. Help out this amazing ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a Spotify user, who has discovered the artist Modigs through Spotify. I noticed that a lot of Modigs content is easily accessable through youtube. But it would mean the world if we could get mor...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

KALI UCHIS

Hi Guys, There's one very well growing artist would rally love to have in Spotify now... Which is KALI UCHIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzPbFjuvOg Looking forward to hear her! Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   There's one very well growing artist would rally love to have in Spotify now... Which is  KALI UCHIS   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzPbFjuvOg   Lookin...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

New Payment methods in Poland

What about provide additional payment method for clients in Poland? Like: dotpay.pl payu.pl Above are very popular in Poland instead of monthly credit card charge. -- Może moglbyście wprowadzić w Polsce dodatkowe metody płatności? Takie jak: dotpay.p...

• Regular
  • What about provide additional payment method for clients in Poland? Like: dotpay.pl payu.pl Above are very popular in Poland instead of monthly credit card charge.   -- Może moglby...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 4 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 4 votes

Queue To just as Add To

Wouldn't it be great if there was a Queue To option in the right-cklick menu just as there is a Add To option. It would work like this: A user would mark one or more songs he or she wants to listen to, then right click and hover the mouse pointer abo...

• Casual Listener
  • Wouldn't it be great if there was a Queue To option in the right-cklick menu just as there is a Add To option. It would work like this: A user would mark one or more songs he or she wants to listen...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 5 likes
  • Queue To.
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 5 votes

Spotify Samsung SmartTV

Hey guys, Started using Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV, I am an active Last.fm user as well. What about bringing scrobbling to the Smart TV app? Would be great!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   Started using Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV, I am an active Last.fm user as well. What about bringing scrobbling to the Smart TV app?   Would be great!    
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 6 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 6 votes

Link to a specific track time

Previously you could link to a specific time in a track, but at some point this stopped working for HTTP links It works for spotify-links (spotify:track:2QO8cnnFW6khDuAuUAySeV#3:04) but not for HTTP links (http://open.spotify.com/track/2QO8cnnFW6khDu...

• Casual Listener
  • Previously you could link to a specific time in a track, but at some point this stopped working for HTTP links 😞     It works for spotify-links (spotify:track:2QO8cnnFW6khDuAuUAySe...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Inject localized traffic reports into streaming radio

I'd like the option to have localized traffic reports injected into a radio stream, much the same way ads are injected into the free streaming. I'd buy a premium subscription in a heartbeat to get this.

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like the option to have localized traffic reports injected into a radio stream, much the same way ads are injected into the free streaming.   I'd buy a premium subscription in a heartbea...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Thumb down via headphones or bluetooth

I almost exclusively listen to Spotify on my phone via a Bluetooth connection. To thumb down a song I would have to take the phone out and use the screen. This isn't alway easy when driving or exercising and listening via Bluetooth or headphones. A c...

• Visitor
  • I almost exclusively listen to Spotify on my phone via a Bluetooth connection.  To thumb down a song I would have to take the phone out and use the screen.  This isn't alway easy when drivi...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Remove shine from iPad cover art.

Could you please remove the "shine" that covers the artwork when viewed at the "album view" (or what's it called?) see image.

bild.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Could you please remove the "shine" that covers the artwork when viewed at the "album view" (or what's it called?) see image.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Dynamically Filled Playlist

Playlists aren't just for songs anymore Each item in the playlist could be one of several different types. Examples another playlist (as in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Playlists-Hierarchical-Playlists-gt-Dynamically-updated/idi-p/1274...

• Casual Listener
  • Playlists aren't just for songs anymore   Each item in the playlist could be one of several different types. Examples another playlist (as in https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Idea...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Dynamic PLaylist
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Screensaver to onkyo tx-nr609 w built in spotify client!

Hi there! have a onkyo tx-nr609 receiver has with built spotify! Superior sound quality and are extremely helpful with ex. ios app to control it all. In other words, extremely satisfied! But it would be brilliant with some kind of update of service "...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there! have a onkyo tx-nr609 receiver has with built spotify! Superior sound quality and are extremely helpful with ex. ios app to control it all. In other words, extremely satisfied! But it would...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 1 likes
  • Energy saving erc
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 1 votes

Using Spotify via Reciva platform

Can You please add possibility to using Spotify via Reciva platform?

• Composer
  • Can You please add possibility to using Spotify via Reciva platform?
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 14 comments
  • 7 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 14 comments
  • 7 votes