Announcements

Forum Posts

[Music] Setting Stars on your favorite Tracks each week

Every user should get ten stars.The stars can then be placed on the individual persons favorite songs. ( "have you place your stars this week?"-popups are important! )It should be as much as 10 or more. The user can place some of them on it's favorit...

• Casual Listener
  • Every user should get ten stars. The stars can then be placed on the individual persons favorite songs. ( "have you place your stars this week?"-popups are important! ) It should be as much as 10 o...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Music] Mixtapes

Hey Spotify Comunity, I would like you guys to add our rappers' mixtapes... we've a lot of god songs and albums but the mixtapes are missing...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify Comunity, I would like you guys to add our rappers' mixtapes... we've a lot of god songs and albums but the mixtapes are missing...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Music] Adding more Japanese artists

Hello Community! I was wondering if anyone else is also advocating more Japanese artists on spotify. Currently, there are very few Japanese artists on spotify such as Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and so on. However, there are a lot more Japanese artis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Community! I was wondering if anyone else is also advocating more Japanese artists on spotify. Currently, there are very few Japanese artists on spotify such as Perfume, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, and ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Place to leave feedback

They need to add a place to give feedback. For Spotify Student you must select your college and i selected it and submitted but then it said field not valid but i selected from the list. Then I said verify manually and selected my college from there ...

• Casual Listener
  • They need to add a place to give feedback. For Spotify Student you must select your college and i selected it and submitted but then it said field not valid but i selected from the list. Then I said ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Social] Ability to sync Spotify profile to Facebook page

Hello.I would like to suggest the possibility of syncing one's Spotify account to a Facebook page. This would be great for people wanting to bring their Spotify content into their Facebook page (we, for example, would be delighted if we were able to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I would like to suggest the possibility of syncing one's Spotify account to a Facebook page. This would be great for people wanting to bring their Spotify content into their&nb...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Social
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Music] Please add Tool and Ninja Tracks to Spotify

Spoiler (Highlight to read) I'm a huge Tool and Ninja Tracks fan, but I noticed that you don't have any Tool albums and only one album of Ninja Tracks. Could you guys get those albums on the internet. The Tool that you have on there is not the right ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm a huge Tool and Ninja Tracks fan, but I noticed that you don't have any Tool albums and only one album of Ninja Tracks. Could you guys get those albums on the internet. The Tool that you ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Music] Benny Freidman Albums!

Can you guys post the new Benny freidman albums?? You have his first one, as well as many of his single and collaborations. He has over 3,000 listerners a month, so i think the community would really benefit from it! The albums are called Yesh Tikvah...

• Casual Listener
  • Can you guys post the new Benny freidman albums?? You have his first one, as well as many of his single and collaborations. He has over 3,000 listerners a month, so i think the community would really...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Connect] Very easy, extremely powerful: Volume Control on Connect for Remote Devices

Hello everyone, Spotify Connect is a wonderful feature, especially with the addition of desktop, tablet, Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast. I want to suggest a very easy addition: To control the volume of the remote device currently playing the music. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone,   Spotify Connect is a wonderful feature, especially with the addition of desktop, tablet, Amazon Fire TV and Chromecast.    I want to suggest a very easy addition:...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Connect
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Discover] Add Artist tracks- Nujabes

Hey Spotify,Please add tracks for the artist "Nujabes." They're awesome and it would be great! Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, Please add tracks for the artist "Nujabes." They're awesome and it would be great! Thank you!    
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Discover
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Show current Date on top of "Charts" pages

It would be great if Spotify would include the current date on top of the individual "Charts" pages. That way there would be a current chart for that specific date. For example, we could take a picture of the Current US Top 50 or World Top 50 and the...

• Casual Listener
  • It would be great if Spotify would include the current date on top of the individual "Charts" pages.  That way there would be a current chart for that specific date.  For example, we could ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Play music after current song [All Platforms][Music]

I think it would be neat if Spotify had a feature that allowed you to select the next song. Sometimes, you're listening to a good song and want to listen to another song after this one finishes. If spotify had a feature that allowed you to select the...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be neat if Spotify had a feature that allowed you to select the next song. Sometimes, you're listening to a good song and want to listen to another song after this one finishes.&nbsp...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms]

The "Q" needs help. Make it available in the menu. Allow song removals from que not system removals. Allow change in order. Allow complete clear. If there is a limit, remove it. Allow save of total "Q" to new play list. Make it happen and be even mor...

• Casual Listener
  • The "Q" needs help. Make it available in the menu. Allow song removals from que not system removals. Allow change in order. Allow complete clear. If there is a limit, remove it. Allow save of total "...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Playlists] Playlist Drag and Drop

I think it would be great to be able to simply drag and drop songs into my playlist, or even better, rearrange songs that are already in my playlist by dragging and dropping! Maybe even a search within playlist function too for those playlists that c...

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be great to be able to simply drag and drop songs into my playlist, or even better, rearrange songs that are already in my playlist by dragging and dropping!   Maybe even a se...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms] Make Each Platform UI Unique

Que cada sistema que cada plstaforma tenga un diseño diferente uno del otro .

• Regular
  • Que cada sistema que cada plstaforma tenga un diseño diferente uno del otro .
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • Inactive Idea
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

[Todas las plataformas][Music]

Spotify es una de las cuatro aplicaciones que tengo instaladas en mi dispositivo . Yo como amante de la musica estoy sastifecho con spotify.

• Regular
  • Spotify es una de las cuatro aplicaciones que tengo instaladas en mi dispositivo . Yo como amante de la musica estoy sastifecho con spotify.
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Music
    Todas las plataformas
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Music] Make club mixes/original mixes available in the UK

Hey, While I gather this might be a licensing issue, this is really annoying. I use Spotify heavily with Djay Pro's integration, and it's really annoying to find that in the UK, often in the search results club mixes and original edits appear but are...

• Regular
  • Hey,   While I gather this might be a licensing issue, this is really annoying.   I use Spotify heavily with Djay Pro's integration, and it's really annoying to find that in the UK, oft...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Android: introduce playlist sorting options for the app as well

For example, on desktop I sort songs in certain playlists by "date added", but in the app the songs from those playlists are not sorted in that order. Furthermore, it would be nice to be able in the app as well to choose how you want to sort the song...

• Roadie
  • For example, on desktop I sort songs in certain playlists by "date added", but in the app the songs from those playlists are not sorted in that order.   Furthermore, it would be nice to be abl...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playlists
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[All Platforms][Music] Missing song

Hi spotify, your servers already host songs by the band twenty one pilots. However the song " Can't help falling in love" which is a popular cover of the Elvis Presley song is not available on your servers. Could you please make this song available? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi spotify,   your servers already host songs by the band twenty one pilots. However the song " Can't help falling in love" which is a popular cover of the Elvis Presley song is not available ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Music
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

(SDK) Add repeat one support to the SDK

Please add Repeat One support to the Spotify SDK. Right now Spotify's SDK does not support repeat one. That means when awesome apps like Musixmatch integrate a player for Spotify into their app using your account, you can't repeat a song over and ove...

IMG_1883.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Please add Repeat One support to the Spotify SDK. Right now Spotify's SDK does not support repeat one. That means when awesome apps like Musixmatch integrate a player for Spotify into their app u...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • SDK
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes