Announcements

Forum Posts

Missing album - Minor Earth Major Sky

A good album by A-ha is missing in Spotify - Minor Earth Major Sky. It would be great if it was added.

• Music Fan
  • A good album by A-ha is missing in Spotify - Minor Earth Major Sky. It would be great if it was added.
  • Christoffer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Tip Box / Wish List / Interactive Live Radio

Let me start by saying some of my fondest memories are of browsing and shopping at a record shop downtown in the 90s. Today, living for a while now between iTunes studio quality tracks at remarkable prices and questionable quality widely available th...

• Casual Listener
  • Let me start by saying some of my fondest memories are of browsing and shopping at a record shop downtown in the 90s. Today, living for a while now between iTunes studio quality tracks at remarkable ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

View ALL Radio Stations

I just started using Spotify today, specifically for the purpose of creating an UNLIMITED number of radio stations (in comparison with Pandora's 99). The problem I am having is that every time I make a new radio stations, one of my recently created s...

• Casual Listener
  • I just started using Spotify today, specifically for the purpose of creating an UNLIMITED number of radio stations (in comparison with Pandora's 99).   The problem I am having is that every ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Requests to Join Playlists, Playlist Settings

I would like to have the option to protect my playlists. Very simply, someone would find my playist and instead of being given immediate access, a request would be sent to me first. I would then give that person access or deny them access to my playl...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to have the option to protect my playlists. Very simply, someone would find my playist and instead of being given immediate access, a request would be sent to me first. I would then give...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 5 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 5 comments
  • 0 votes

Premium for desktop

It would be nice to have Premium subscribtion with desktop/web option only - no mobile. Deezer has this type of subscription and in comparing of Spotify and Deezer, the Deezer is cheaper then..

• Casual Listener
  • It would be nice to have Premium subscribtion with desktop/web option only - no mobile. Deezer has this type of subscription and in comparing of Spotify and Deezer, the Deezer is cheaper then..
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Idee Friestalig muziek

Er zijn ook vast wel mensen die graag naar friese muziek luisteren. in ieder geval ik wel. Ik heb heel veel titels geprobeerd maar die kan spotify niet vinden. Is dit wat ? Graag reageren a.u.b Grtz J.Visser

• Casual Listener
  • Er zijn ook vast wel mensen die graag naar friese muziek luisteren. in ieder geval ik wel. Ik heb heel veel titels geprobeerd maar die kan spotify niet vinden. Is dit wat ? Graag reageren a.u.b...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Clean up some of the duplicate band pages

This is a bit trivial, but there are duplicate band pages for artists with very slightly different spelling. NOFX and NOFX with what seems to be an extra space at the end. Bomb the Music Industry vs. Bomb the Music Industry! etc.

• Regular
  • This is a bit trivial, but there are duplicate band pages for artists with very slightly different spelling. NOFX and NOFX with what seems to be an extra space at the end. Bomb the Music Industry vs....
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Sorting songs with lyric and non-lyric

Ive been listening to classic music alot lately and my discover page started to show many classic choices. What I expect is that a sorting fuction to choose between the lyrical/ non-lyrical ones when I search/ browse. It seem to took forever for me t...

• Community Legend
  • Ive been listening to classic music alot lately and my discover page started to show many classic choices. What I expect is that a sorting fuction to choose between the lyrical/ non-lyrical ones when...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Disable instead of delete offline content when disconnected for more than 30 days

Why does Spotify remove offline cotent when I dont go online for 30 days ? I have my playlists synced to several devices but I dont use all of them regularly. I subscribe with automatic payment so it would be much better if Spotify would just disable...

• Casual Listener
  • Why does Spotify remove offline cotent when I dont go online for 30 days ? I have my playlists synced to several devices but I dont use all of them regularly.   I subscribe with automatic ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

New Pricing Model

So, you charge the same price per month, but you also charge per listen to song, and that goes directly to the artist. So, each listen could be something like 8 cents, and once you've listened to it enough times to equal the price of the song, the so...

• Regular
  • So, you charge the same price per month, but you also charge per listen to song, and that goes directly to the artist. So, each listen could be something like 8 cents, and once you've listened to it ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Shared Playlist Between Users

A shared Playlist that belongs to more than one person. So for example I can add songs to that Playlist and a friend of mine can also add songs to that same playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • A shared Playlist that belongs to more than one person.  So for example I can add songs to that Playlist and a friend of mine can also add songs to that same playlist. 
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

inhibit screen saver

MBP OSX 10.9.1 > Apple TV when computer goes into screen saver i lose the airplay connection. is it possible for spotify to inhibit the screen saver?

• Casual Listener
  • MBP OSX 10.9.1 > Apple TV when computer goes into screen saver i lose the airplay connection. is it possible for spotify to inhibit the screen saver?
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Collections of playlists

Hi Guys, I'm not sure if it was suggested already but can you code in an option to have your playlists/albums in collections? Folder like concept. Just to have few playlists bundled up i9n one place? Kindest Regards Vic

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Guys,   I'm not sure if it was suggested already but can you code in an option to have your playlists/albums in collections? Folder like concept. Just to have few playlists bundled up i9n...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Have a section for Conferance

Have a section for Conferances so we can here live feeds of some great talks! like HTML5DevConf or Ted talks i would enjoy some Branded stations! http://html5devconf.com/

• Casual Listener
  • Have a section for Conferances so we can here live feeds of some great talks!  like HTML5DevConf or Ted talks i would enjoy some Branded stations!   http://html5devconf.com/
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • HTML5DevConf
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

New Music

Please get Ace Hood's new album "Starvation III" on here.

• Casual Listener
  • Please get Ace Hood's new album "Starvation III" on here.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Correct that artists' pages

Turkish band Redd's artist pageis mixed with another artists page. Please correct that. here is redd : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redd

• Casual Listener
  • Turkish band Redd's artist pageis mixed with another artists page. Please correct that. here is redd : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redd
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Album or artist view iwithin a playlist OR ability to sync albums without creating a playlist of it.

The mobile app really needs a feature to view the albums or artist inside a playlist. I hate this playlist thing, I don't want to create PLs, I just want to download what I want to listen. The other annoying thing is when I download a playlist on a c...

• Casual Listener
  • The mobile app really needs a feature to view the albums or artist inside a playlist. I hate this playlist thing, I don't want to create PLs, I just want to download what I want to listen. The other ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

To be able to upload photos into a photo album

To be able to upload photos into a photo album and create a slide show that you could add music to, would be awesome.

• Casual Listener
  • To be able to upload photos into a photo album and create a slide show that you could add music to, would be awesome.
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Disambiguate the 4 bands in Luna

Currently you have Four different bands listed under the band "Luna." The description and info is for the the band that most would expect under Luna - the band with Dean Wareham - which was once knows and Luna2 (squared). They were probably know as t...

• Casual Listener
  • Currently you have Four different bands listed under the band "Luna." The description and info is for the the band that most would expect under Luna - the band with Dean Wareham - which was once know...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

AC/DC

Why the heck do you NOT have AC/DC?

• Roadie
  • Why the heck do you NOT have AC/DC?
  • Marco