Announcements

Forum Posts

Activate a prompt when we're about to unstar something

Once I accidentally unstarred the my whole "Starred" playlist and lost over 500 songs. Please add a setting (Which can be turned on or off) that activates a prompt before letting us unstar a song.

• Music Fan
  • Once I accidentally unstarred the my whole "Starred" playlist and lost over 500 songs. Please add a setting (Which can be turned on or off) that activates a prompt before letting us unstar a song.
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Heres an idea. Get some ACDC. Lots of it. ALL of it ideally...

HOW is there no Acca Daca? Literally none???? I understand theres licensing to obtain and people to please but there are some serious gaps in music genre on this thing. Might be time to do a deal with Apple or something, no ones going to pay for it i...

• Casual Listener
  • HOW is there no Acca Daca? Literally none???? I understand theres licensing to obtain and people to please but there are some serious gaps in music genre on this thing. Might be time to do a dea...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

A list with all songs which has been on the Top 100 list

I would love to have a list of all songs which has reached the Top 100 list. Now I can only see which songs are currently on the Top 100 list but I want to be able to see for each month as well as every song which has touched Top 100. Is this possibl...

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to have a list of all songs which has reached the Top 100 list. Now I can only see which songs are currently on the Top 100 list but I want to be able to see for each month as well as ev...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

bug report web form

Instead of a forum it would be great to just have a web form where bugs can be reported. With a webform you can validate that certain information is always filled, it gives the user an idea of what information they should give and it doesn't force th...

• Gig Goer
  • Instead of a forum it would be great to just have a web form where bugs can be reported.  With a webform you can validate that certain information is always filled, it gives the user an idea of ...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Multiple Playlist Authors

Could you please try and get all of the classic rock artists available? For example, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc. These are great bands that are usually on everyones playlists. I'm sorry but the karaoke and cover bands do not cut it as subsitutions.

• Casual Listener
  • Could you please try and get all of the classic rock artists available? For example, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, etc. These are great bands that are usually on everyones playlists. I'm sorry but the karaoke...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Missing CD

Isaac Hayes - Live at The Sahara Tahoe . Fantastic live Double Die Anarchistische Abendunterhaltung - Debut Album. Raymond Van Het Groenewoud - Live at the AB.

• Casual Listener
  • Isaac Hayes  - Live at The Sahara Tahoe .   Fantastic live Double Die Anarchistische Abendunterhaltung - Debut Album. Raymond Van Het Groenewoud - Live at the AB.  
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Option to have one off payment to listen only

Would be nice to have the options to try with out using your car, for 7 days,,, Then it would also be nice to have to option of 6 monthy , anual , and a one off payment, A payment one off for everything exluding down loads. Now thats what i would hav...

• Casual Listener
  • Would be nice to have the options to try with out using your car, for 7 days,,,    Then it would also be nice to have to option of 6 monthy ,  anual , and a one off payment,  ...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Differentiate local files available in Spotify from the ones not available

Please make it possible to either filter or display local files not available in Spotify differently then the ones that are available, so that you can easily find tracks available and delete/move the file. This is especially useful when you've added ...

• Roadie
  • Please make it possible to either filter or display local files not available in Spotify differently then the ones that are available, so that you can easily find tracks available and delete/move the...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Download to Android via Web Interface

Would be nice to be able to search for Music on the Spotify web site and have the option to download to your Mobile.

• Regular
  • Would be nice to be able to search for Music on the Spotify web site and have the option to download to your Mobile.
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Currently playing song not visible enough

When playing a long playlist of artists tracks, after some time I want to check where I am at this playlist (what album and so on). Unfortunately it is only marked by little green(or black if it is paused) speaker icon, and when you go fast through a...

• Casual Listener
  • When playing a long playlist of artists tracks, after some time I want to check where I am at this playlist (what album and so on). Unfortunately it is only marked by little green(or black if it is p...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Wiz Khalifa Song Additions

Why are some of Wiz Khalifas songs missing? Can they be added? B.A.R The Thrill In the Cut

• Casual Listener
  • Why are some of Wiz Khalifas songs missing? Can they be added?   B.A.R The Thrill In the Cut
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

sub category for each genre

Please make a sub-category for some genre. For example, Jazz, you can divide it into several sub-categories, Smooth Jazz, Classic Jazz, Fusion Jazz, Bossa Nova Jazz, etc.

• Casual Listener
  • Please make a sub-category for some genre. For example, Jazz, you can divide it into several sub-categories, Smooth Jazz, Classic Jazz, Fusion Jazz, Bossa Nova Jazz, etc.
  • 5h4r0
  • 4 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 4 comments
  • 0 votes

Deliver on all the features you have already announced

Like the abilty to use Collections for more than just playlists. Promised to be delivered in Q1 2013. How's that for an idea?

• Roadie
  • Like the abilty to use Collections for more than just playlists. Promised to be delivered in Q1 2013. How's that for an idea?
  • bobtherr
  • Roadie
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics with Songs

ther should be like a kareoke style and a spot where there are lyrics for the song so you can sing along ... haha the sing along section !

• Casual Listener
  • ther should be like a kareoke style and a spot where there are lyrics for the song so you can sing along ... haha the sing along section !
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

how many times related artists

Why do you dont have any counter how many times a related atrist is playd so you can get a hmm about what atrist gets most plays ? Sorry for my bad eng -best reguards Johan Wahlsten

• Casual Listener
  • Why do you dont have any counter how many times a related atrist is playd so you can get a hmm about what atrist gets most plays ?     Sorry for my bad eng      -...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Android App - Quick Access to EQ settings and On/Off toggle

Can I ask for an enhancement to the Android App please. This is my problem: I switch the built in EQ on when listening with headphones to get the most out of my Sony in ear buds. It really makes a huge difference to my listening experience. Now, the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Can I ask for an enhancement to the Android App please. This is my problem:   I switch the built in EQ on when listening with headphones to get the most out of my Sony in ear buds. It really...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Re-new

I think it would be a great feature to be able to "re-new" old songs that end up far down your playlist. Either that or to be able to drag tracks freely to place them whereever you want them to be to create a more personalized playlist.

• Casual Listener
  • I think it would be a great feature to be able to "re-new" old songs that end up far down your playlist. Either that or to be able to drag tracks freely to place them whereever you want them to be to...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 3 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 3 comments
  • 0 votes

Security idea. (If you get hacked)

Hello. My account was recently hacked (i think, password was changed and also my e-mail) and it anoyed the hell out of me, however I have a simple idea that will help people get their accounts back/notice if they got hacked. The thing is, when your a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. My account was recently hacked (i think, password was changed and also my e-mail) and it anoyed the hell out of me, however I have a simple idea that will help people get their accounts back...
  • Fred
  • Community Legend
  • 2 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Inactive Idea
  • 2 comments
  • 0 votes

Remember Playlist Settings and Sorting

I like Spotify better than iTunes, but there are just a few overlooked things that are just downright annoying. Duplicates when importing, I wont complain about any more than is already out there. But Spotify should really at least remember my playli...

• Casual Listener
  • I like Spotify better than iTunes, but there are just a few overlooked things that are just downright annoying. Duplicates when importing, I wont complain about any more than is already out there. Bu...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Need New Music

Hey Guys we really need new music in spotify the list are pretty old and could be freshed up... Pls work at it

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys we really need new music in spotify the list are pretty old and could be freshed up... Pls work at it 🙂
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Case Closed
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes