Forum Posts

[Other] Why change something that works

I have been using Spotify for many years now, and do not know why you would leave out the ability to sort songs alphabetically, by artist by time and date added. I do not like the ways songs are displayed in their albums either, I would prefer to go ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using Spotify for many years now, and do not know why you would leave out the ability to sort songs alphabetically, by artist by time and date added.   I do not like the ways so...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • Closed - Doesn't Meet Requirements
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Bring removed features back!

Recently you removed dates form when songs were added to liked or playlists as well as how many plays the songs have on Spotify, the new look you designed is weird it would be nice to be able to customize what we could see as users rather then having...

• Casual Listener
  • Recently you removed dates form when songs were added to liked or playlists as well as how many plays the songs have on Spotify, the new look you designed is weird it would be nice to be able to cust...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Playlists] Add the ability to sort by liked songs

I often want to look at a playlist and see how many songs from it I have liked, but it isn't super convenient having no way to sort by that and having the liked songs be completely out of order.

• Casual Listener
  • I often want to look at a playlist and see how many songs from it I have liked, but it isn't super convenient having no way to sort by that and having the liked songs be completely out of order.
  • Xenia
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Playlists
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Search] East search bar

When you scroll up from your playlist you automatically see the search bar. So no need to press the three dots and than select search, because this gets annoying really fast.

• Casual Listener
  • When you scroll up from your playlist you automatically see the search bar. So no need to press the three dots and than select search, because this gets annoying really fast.
  • Xenia
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Search
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Community][Playlists] Download playlist in Playstation

Hi, I have a really poor internet connection because I'm living in country side and would really like to download my playlists to my PS4 to save my poor connection to keep downloading content every time I listen music.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a really poor internet connection because I'm living in country side and would really like to download my playlists to my PS4 to save my poor connection to keep downloading conten...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Community
    Playlists
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Podcast Queue?

Why don't podcasts play in order anymore? Ever since the update, podcasts have been randomized in a queue and play out of order. Is there a way to stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • Why don't podcasts play in order anymore?  Ever since the update, podcasts have been randomized in a queue and play out of order.  Is there a way to stop this?
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Podcasts] Removed Content

Publish a list of removed content (podcasts and music) with justification of the decision.

• Casual Listener
  • Publish a list of removed content (podcasts and music) with justification of the decision. 
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

all De La Soul albums (especially the first one) uploaded !! :)

I would love to be able to stream the earlier De La Soul albums, especially the first one; “3 Feet High And Rising” from 1989.Is that a possibility? is there any issue with the music rights of that album?

• Casual Listener
  • I would love to be able to stream the earlier De La Soul albums, especially the first one; “3 Feet High And Rising” from 1989. Is that a possibility? is there any issue with the music rights of that...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

More options when clicking "Remove" dropdown in a playlist/radio.

When in a playlist and I click the circle/slash icon to remove a song I get the options "I don't like this song" and "I don't like ". It would be nice if there were more options for when these two things don't apply. Like:"You (spotify) play this son...

• Casual Listener
  • When in a playlist and I click the circle/slash icon to remove a song I get the options "I don't like this song" and "I don't like <artist name>". It would be nice if there were  more opti...
  • Elena
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Playlist Podcasts

Podcast playlists like WOMN and EQUAL are only available for the month that it is celebrating and then disappears. The very movements (International Womxn's Day, LGBTQIA+ month, Black History Month) these podcast playists are highlighting, should not...

• Casual Listener
  • Podcast playlists like WOMN and EQUAL are only available for the month that it is celebrating and then disappears.  The very movements (International Womxn's Day, LGBTQIA+ month, Black History ...
  • Elena
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS] Make private session default

I will change to another provider if in May the private session is not a default. I don't care what you guys have in mind about this. It's ridiculous that now we have to accept that providers share whatever they feel like about our personal life. I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I will change to another provider if in May the private session is not a default. I don't care what you guys have in mind about this. It's ridiculous that now we have to accept that providers share w...
  • Elena
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Browse] Let me be the one to choose what I see (first) on my homepage

Hi, I would like to be the one in control over what I see first. I don't listen nor am I interested in podcasts. So I'd like to hide that feature or at least put it at the bottom of my home page, so I doesn't bother me. It's now pretty much "in your ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I would like to be the one in control over what I see first. I don't listen nor am I interested in podcasts. So I'd like to hide that feature or at least put it at the bottom of my home ...
  • Elena
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Browse
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Extension abonnement étudiant

L'idée est d'allonger la durée de l'abonnement étudiant, car 4 ans n'est pas suffisant pour certain pour avoir une paye et pouvoir dépenser davantage. Tant que l'étudiant peut justifier son activité l'abonnement premium devrait être au prix étudiant.

• Casual Listener
  • L'idée est d'allonger la durée de l'abonnement étudiant, car 4 ans n'est pas suffisant pour certain pour avoir une paye et pouvoir dépenser davantage.  Tant que l'étudiant peut justifier son ac...
  • Elena
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[iOS][Podcasts] Hide Podcasts completely, especially the hateful political podcasts

For the past 4 months, Spotify has been shoving ugly political podcasts in our family's faces. Why can't we turn that garbage off like we can for artists we don't want to listen to? There's a word for what Spotify is doing: Propaganda. We won't be ke...

• Casual Listener
  • For the past 4 months, Spotify has been shoving ugly political podcasts in our family's faces. Why can't we turn that garbage off like we can for artists we don't want to listen to? There's a word fo...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Podcasts
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Home page

whenever i go into the spotify app on my school chromebook my homepage says "couldnt find that page, search for something else"

• Casual Listener
  • whenever i go into the spotify app on my school chromebook my homepage says "couldnt find that page, search for something else"  
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Lyrics and paying by cash

Hey Spotify, you cannot imagine how i was when your service finally and illegally became available in the Middle east and in Egypt especially. I have one idea and i’m sure that it would come true cause i asked before to make us pay premium by the pho...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify, you cannot imagine how i was when your service finally and illegally became available in the Middle east and in Egypt especially. I have one idea and i’m sure that it would come true cau...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

Feedback on Update

I've noticed that on an artist's page you can only see playlists featuring that artist that Spotify has made. I feel like that is a horrible decision since connecting with other user's playlists through that feature has been one of the most useful fe...

• Casual Listener
  • I've noticed that on an artist's page you can only see playlists featuring that artist that Spotify has made. I feel like that is a horrible decision since connecting with other user's playlists thro...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Desktop][Other] Make Spotify More Accessible

I am Deaf (yeah Deaf people listen to music; some have residual hearing and some like the lyrics and feel vibrations, we experience music in different ways & we deserve better access to it) and I have always paid for Apple Music, which I love. I rece...

• Not applicable
  • I am Deaf (yeah Deaf people listen to music; some have residual hearing and some like the lyrics and feel vibrations, we experience music in different ways & we deserve better access to it) and I...
  • Alex
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Other
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Android][Podcasts] Podcast feedback

Not a suggestion, but I couldn't find any other place to submit feedback. I love the effort you all have been putting in recently to make podcats more navigable! A lot of people use Spotify for podcasts, not just music, so this is thoughtful and a gr...

• Casual Listener
  • Not a suggestion, but I couldn't find any other place to submit feedback. I love the effort you all have been putting in recently to make podcats more navigable! A lot of people use Spotify for podca...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Podcasts
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes

[Other] Correct track order Jesus Christ Superstar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

Logged in to desktop this morning and received notice about new user experience. Opened album Jesus Christ Superstar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 1972. Tracks 5 and 6 are in the wrong order. This was not an issue over the previous weekend. No...

• Casual Listener
  • Logged in to desktop this morning and received notice about new user experience. Opened album Jesus Christ Superstar (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) 1972. Tracks 5 and 6 are in the wrong order. ...
  • Mario
  • 1 comments
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 comments
  • 0 votes