Announcements

indication of full or patial offline availability of playlist folder

Hi,

Why is it that playlist folders are only marked with green arrow (for offline use) if ALL content has been selected for offline use?

Let me explain my question:

I have playlist folders, named after Artists.  The content of these folders are obviously playlists of whole albums.

But when I choose not to download all the albums of an artist, but only a few, there will be no green arrow indication (offline availability).

This means that I have to browse within the folders to see what is offline available when I want to play music in the car.

This is annoying, because I have much more music available offline than it appears; I just have to search for it.

Couldn't there be an indication with a full and partial arrow or something?

Or am I missing something?

Thanks for your feedback

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Please-i-beg-you-make-a-partial-offline-playlist-icon...

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Regular

a year ago?! come on this is ridiculous!

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Please-i-beg-you-make-a-partial-offline-playlist-icon...

This idea has been submitted more than 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gained enough kudos during that time (10 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the community.