infinity+n issues

/rant

already unticked "e-mail me when someone relies" checkbox - as that aint gnna happen

have been monitoring your support forum or lack thereof for a while, not impressed 😞

do u need a *list* or are you aware of your uptime / service failures & status updates?

here's a few:

1.) your communication of issues / outages *must* be improved:

e.g. your main site says words to the effect of "everything is cool", it aint

non-geographic & non-service based status? this *must* change! after all your a global player, right?!

yet, you have a pointless "twitter" account for service status: alarm bells should be ringing...

the very fact that the users informed spotify of an issue? do you monitor your farms?!

if i ran my *shop* like yours, which i don't; i would be fired for not having 97.9+% uptime and meaningful service status

updates every 15 minutes.

bottom line: it should not take you more than 15 minutes to resolve *any* issue

/rant over

Spotify is always trying to improve its service. If you have any issues concerning Spotify, please feel free to post in the help forum or go directly to the official online customer support! Thanks. 😉
Comments
Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Case Closed

Spotify is always trying to improve its service. If you have any issues concerning Spotify, please feel free to post in the help forum or go directly to the official online customer support! Thanks. 😉