list of artists albums.

after the last couple of updates ( impossible!!!!!!! on the desktop, very!!!!!! impractical on IOS) I find that I can no longer get to a particular artist's album list.

the only thing that shows they're now are the popular top 5 songs, follow, related artists and appears on.

yes I'm talking about the feature that was there 2 updates ago.

where when you search for an artist you get the artists page and a continuously scrollable list of their albums beneath it in date order.

Because I can no longer find albums, I have to search by song title which I may not always know. and this makes me want to switch services.

there also used to be a partial auto complete spell check, now if you don't get the title exactly correct you don't get anything close to what you're looking for.

I'm really annoyed because most of the time I'm just paying you money for something that I don't use very often ( metered Internet ) and now after the update when I actually go to find something I can't find it anymore.

This should already be possible, definitely on Desktop. Underneath popular are their albums in date order as you scroll down. If you can't see them, please post it as an issue in the relevant board.

Anthony

Comments
Taylor
Community Legend
Status changed to: Case Closed

This should already be possible, definitely on Desktop. Underneath popular are their albums in date order as you scroll down. If you can't see them, please post it as an issue in the relevant board.

Anthony