Announcements

my account is showing up as numbers with no picture even though i'm connected with facebook

originally when i was new to this app, i created an account without a facebook. at first it was fine. i was used to my username and profile consisting only of numbers with no picture icon, as since my safari search explained it was supposed to automatically be like that due to it not being connected with facebook. so, after that search, i decided to create a new one (aka, the one i have now) but this time WITH facebook. however, i recently just logged back in to my old one to see how the account i have now looked like and..my profile picture did not show. when i clicked on a playlist and turned the page, (with the information on when it was created, created by, and last updated) my usename showed up as numbers again. it's weird, as well as annoying, because when your account is connected with facebook, your name is supposed show as your username, your facebook profile image is supposed to be the same as your spotify profile image. not to mention that since i'm back in my current account, everything somehow looks just fine to only me. i'm wondering why it's doing this when i'm signed in as someone else? how do i get my account to where people can see my picture and search me by my name? that's partially why i created a new spotify account with facebook in the first place, you know? to make it look professional. and it's ridiculously bugging me that if someone i knew were to try and search me, it would only come up as numbers with no profile picture...please help, how do i correct this? 

Updated on 2018-04-26

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉

Comments
Marco
Status changed to: Case Closed

Updated on 2018-04-26

Hello and thanks for the feedback!

This sounds more like an issue that's worth investigating.
Could you please search for that issue in the respective help section and provide more info about the issue. If it doesn't exist you can create a new topic and let us know about it! Then we can check it out there.

Thanks! 😉

Env: prod