"Published on Spotify"-date missing

I miss a simple "Published on Spotify"-date when I open an album. This is crucial information since there are more and more podcast on Spotify. If the podcast doesn't give away way when it was published, it's a lot of guessing and searching before I know that I'm listening to the latest cast.

/David H

original.jpg

Updated: 2015-09-13

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-quot-Added-to-Spotify-quot-Date/idi-p/1250152

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Comments
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Marked as new idea and re-added the image. 😉

Community Legend

@daviduppsala  thanks for this idea! This is a feature I've missed (though obviously not enough to make my own idea about it) for some time now. 

🙂

I would love to have an App for spotify on my apple watch.

When it's bot gonna happen I'm deliberating to change to Apple Music 

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Updated: 2015-09-13

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Music-quot-Added-to-Spotify-quot-Date/idi-p/1250152

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!