"Starred" Tab on Artist Page.

I have a good deal of artists who have quite a few songs I enjoy besides their top hits. I don't want to have to make a playlist for all of these, there would be too many, and take too much effort to find while driving.

I want to be able to voice search an artist like normal, and then quickly see all the songs i have starred by them.

As a side note, this feature could totally replace the biography page, or just be it's own new tab. I've only sparsly ever used the biography tab.

There should be an inline mockup that i made below.

Thanks.

mockup

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

Related Ideas

Comments
user-removed
Not applicable

Awesome idea, kudoed.

Thanks for sharing with Community. I hope more folks will add Kudos.

namgod
Regular

The three pane layout in your picture would be great as a android  tablet app. 

Jockwards

I'd like to have this on the desktop app as well. On the desktop it doesn't have to be a tab, but it could be a box above or below the popular songs.

If you wanna go crazy you could add a new tab and have it display your "relationship" with the artist and songs. Like most played songs, number of times played, hours listened to, and  that sort of stats. But that is maybe a another suggestion alltogether. 

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted a while ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos (25 per year). In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again! Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! ;)

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!