Announcements

"Turn Off Radio" button

Spotify's regular behavior of continuous playback aside, I would really like the ability to turn off Spotify Radio without having to exit the program.

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!

0 Likes
Comments
Community Legend

I'm not sure what you mean here.

Can you not just pause the radio when you are finished? Or navigate to a playlist and play a track from there to move off the radio function.

Peter

Casual Listener

I can pause Radio, but it will perpetually queue up new songs until I exit Spotify. If I'm listening to classic rock and want to switch over to modern electronic music, I have to exit the application in order to not be disturbed with more classic rock songs after my queued selections have finished. I could probably start an electronic music station, but I actually don't listen to the Radio feature much. I find it rather frustrating that such basic functionality is left out.

Community Legend
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Hello!

Your idea has been submitted over 1 year ago but unfortunately hasn't gathered enough kudos. In order to keep an overview of the active ideas in this forum, we will close this idea for now. However this does not mean that your idea has been declined by Spotify.

If you still feel strongly about your request, we encourage you to post your idea in a little different form again!

Maybe now is the right time to receive the support of our community for your suggestion! 😉

Do you have any further questions on how the idea exchange is managed? Just click here!