random listening of all playlists

I'm a premium user but I'm frustrated with one thing. Could you manage an option to randomize all the songs of all the playlists? I have a playlist for each artist I like but would like to mix all these artists without going back to the app on my ipad each time I want to change. I would prefer a randomizing option for all my songs. I'm sure it's not so tricky to do so and I've read many users online asking for it. Thanks.

As suggested already, you can work with playlists folders to listen randomly to all your playlists. An official "shuffle all playlists" function has been suggested here already:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Shuffle-all-music-on-mobile-device/idi-p/20663

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos will be added soon! 😉
Comments
dnigz
Casual Listener

Hit 'File' then make a 'Playlist Folder'

Put all the playlists you want shuffled in there (drag and drop)

you now have the option of playing all your playlists as one playlist with the ability to shuffle by simply clicking on the folder. This will  display all your songs in the playlists you dragged and dropped.

and you can also click the small arrow by the folder to select playlists individually.

absentmindful

Now, here's where it gets fun. Folders within folders. You can really do a lot here. I have a playlist folder for songs without words, but another playlist folder within that for slower songs. Inside that is a folder with things for sleeping and another for songs for studying. So, I can choose just how specific I want to be with it. No words in general, slow songs with no words, or slow songs with no words that are good for studying with.

Rock Star 28
Rock Star 28
Status changed to: Duplicate

As suggested already, you can work with playlists folders to listen randomly to all your playlists. An official "shuffle all playlists" function has been suggested here already:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Ideas/Shuffle-all-music-on-mobile-device/idi-p/20663

Add your kudos there please - the existing kudos will be added soon! 😉