spotify on the smart hub for Blu-ray.

i belive this should be out on smart hub because i would like to listen to music through my surround sound because it would be nice and this to would be good for others who have this device and it will make their investment far. so far in my view i think of this as an good i dea. but it would be cool if the app was too free. if you agree with me... then please keep this out and going.

sincerely, james usherwood. Smiley Wink 

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Partnerships-Spotify-app-for-Samsung-Smart-Blu-Ray...

Hi there!

This idea has been submitted more than one year ago but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough kudos during that time (25 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active
ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the
community.

Comments
MsJess2u

Yes I tottally agree! The Pandora app is on my blu ray, would be great to listen to my music from Spotify as well! Please add!

Ronen

Spotify employees, do you guys ACTUALLY read these posts???  

WE ARE ALL WAITING TO BE ABLE TO STREAM our PREMIUM spotify accounts ON SMARTHUB / Samsung devices.  EVERYone is already making apps to run on it, WHAT is your hold up!??   Geez.  GET ON IT already this is starting to get annoying.  Can't stream all that Spotify music on our legitimate stereo systems in the living room UNTIL you let it happen via an applliance already connected to that stereo (aka, Samsung SmartHub appliance, aka Blu-Ray player).  GET.  ON.  IT... 

Peter__
Community Legend
Status changed to: New Idea

Changed back to "new idea" status - once this idea reaches 100+ kudos the Spotify staff will review it again and decide on a new status. ~ Peter

Paroni

I partly purchased a Samsung BD-HDD since I thought there already was an app available. Add fast pls!

Spottifier

My friend has Spotify in his Samsung tv. I was excited and immediately searched also Spotify App with my SAMSUNG BD-E8300 Smart Hub Blu-Ray. What a disappointment when I couldn't find it. Please add it asap!!!!!!

Aryz

i am really dissapointed, i bought the new HT-F9750 from samsung and i thought if the tv has spotify the home teater system would also support it. I feel i just threw 12 000 kr in the trashbin.

Whats the difference between these hubs? cmon add support fast plz.

Roderick226

I completely agree.  I just spent half an hour trying to access my Spotify account through the Samsung Smart Hub and could not do so.  It was very frustrating.  In the ads, Spotify claims that I can listen through my entertainment system, but it doesnt appear to be true.  

nafer

Totally bummed to discover that thits won't work on my Samsung Blu Ray player.  I currently have no way to access spotify through my home theatre system.  I wonder why bother with adding samsung spotify apps to specific smart TVs and not to other devices?  Looking more and more at Xbox Music Pass so I can play on my home theatre, mobile, & PC....

DoubleJay

Spotify Team, this a must have.  Right now I don't have any good, convenient way to get your music through a quality stereo system.  The only music I can listen to on my Samsung Blu Ray players is through Pandora.  Why give up the ability to listen to music through a quality system using these devices to your competitor?  When you do come to your senses and implement this, please make it high quality streaming and provide the ability to use a keyboard and mouse for ease of use.

Rock Star 15
Rock Star 15
Status changed to: Inactive Idea

Update: This idea has been submitted again here:
https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/Partnerships-Spotify-app-for-Samsung-Smart-Blu-Ray...

Hi there!

This idea has been submitted more than one year ago but unfortunately hasn’t gained enough kudos during that time (25 kudos/year). In order to keep an overview of the active
ideas in this forum, this idea will be closed for now. Note that this does not mean the idea has been declined by Spotify.

Please feel free to re-post this idea if you still feel you want this implemented. With a little change in presentation, maybe this time it will gain the necessary support from the
community.